Akame ga Kill Arc Opening!

We open up with you facing forward, with Akame to your left, and Tatsumi to your right, all three of you grip your blades.

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are standing alongside Leone, Mine, Lubbock, Sheele, Bulat, and Najenda.

And soon enough, they're all seen standing behind you, Tatsumi, and Akame.

We see each of our heroes' weapons fall down, from Leone's belt, to Akame's katana, to Lubbock's wires, to Sheele's scissors.

Then we cut to Esdeath as she is seen holding an ice figure of you in her hands.

Half of it is melting away.

She stands alongside her comrades, Wave, Kurome, Run, Bols, Seryu and Koro, and Dr. Stylish.

All of Night Raid proceeds into battle, with you slicing through several soldiers with Tatsumi and Ruby backing you up! Then Weiss and Mine take out several enemies using their magic and Teigu respectively.

Blake and Akame swiftly cut down all of their targets like trained assassins, leaving Yang and Leone to brutally beat others in!

Lubbock uses his wires to entrap, or strangle his enemies, as Sheele cuts down her enemies with her scissors.

Bulat activates his armor, Incursio, and charges into battle.

Najenda herself merely watches all the carnage with a sad look on her face the whole time.

Then we see Kurome holding a picture of Akame, and she simply cuts it up.

All the members of Night Raid stand together with nothing but blood, and carnage surrounding them as the team's symbol flies through the sky!