Cupid: Suthi kirukku pasangala vechitu irukkene....

Atha soldrathu yaaru nu paaru-a voice boomed, and the cupid let out a foolish grin.
***********

The dutiful mosquito pressed a love bite on Ashwin's cheek, earning a scowl from him. He quickly hit the mosquito, which led him to slap himself and rub his cheek with his famous pout.

The mosquito flew for her life and sighed, scolding him. His hit must have almost ended her earthly life, but she escaped by a narrow margin with a leg injury.

***********
Mosquito: Padupaavi, kaala odachittaane...

Cupid: Kudos, mosquito. The medical team is ready to help you. Leave now.

The mosquito flew away to fix her broken leg while the cupid sat down with a popcorn tub, excited to witness the drama unfold.
***********

Ashwin blinked and saw Sivaangi giggling at his whining face. She pushed his hand away and rubbed his cheek softly.

Sivaangi: Adha adikkiren nu ungala neengale adichikirangale pa. Seriyana comedy piece pa neenga.

Ashwin: Oii

Sivaangi: Seri seri, naa onnum sollala. Velila polaama Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin held her palms and started playing with her fingers.

Ashwin: Sivaangi, appa vandhu irukkaru ma.

She just nodded her head absent-mindedly, and Ashwin patiently waited for her to get the point.

The variety of reactions on her face signalled to him that the bulb in her skull had finally brightened.

He was shook so hard by her, just like a poor plant struck by a whirlwind.

Sivaangi: Appa vaaa?
She shook him again, and he held her in place.
Ashwin: Ethana vaati ulukkanalum seri, ithu thaan unmai. Nee nalla beh nu thoongitu irundha enna nadakkudhu ne theriyama.

Sivaangi showed her teeth and ticked his nose with her finger.

Sivaangi: Unga mela saanji thoonguna, naa indha ulagathaye marandhu thoonguren pa. Aazh manasula irundhu andha nimmadhi ya unaruvom la, andha maari thaan irukkum unga nenjula saanji thoonguna.

The lecturer was stumped to hear her and stopped playing with her fingers.

How many times will his breath get hitched by her? This was the question that popped out of his brain.

Gosh! This woman. He thought and shook his head.

Sivaangi: Eii Ashwineyyy, enna neenga ipdi pandringa? Either you zone out or do some weird actions often. Ungalukulla pei edhavadhu irukka enna?

Ashwin fake glared at her and pinched her cheek a little harder.

Sivaangi: Valikki valikki... killa venaam. Paapa paavam la?

He laughed loudly but couldn't stop himself from admiring her cuteness. Sivaangi rubbed her eyes, acting like she was crying, which Ashwin adored, and rubbed her cheek, consoling her with her favourite words.

Ashwin: Ippo vali pocha en paapavukku?

Sivaangi: Haan, kaana pochu

Ashwin cupped her face and swayed it lightly, dashing his forehead with hers.

Ashwin: Naama eppo paaru off topic poidrom

Sivaangi: Yen apdi soldringa?

Ashwin: Naama enna pesitu irundhom, ippo enna pannitu irukkom?