Chapter 5

"Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before."
― Mignon McLaughlin

The loud applause from the students break their eye contact. Ashwin was disturbed by her eyes. Those eyes were triggering his feelings. He felt like being possessed by cupid. But as usual these feelings weren't recognised by his brain so he just brushed off his thoughts.

"Sir that was awesome !"

"Super ah paaduninga sir !"

"Sir you are rocking. Neenga kandippa stage la paadanum"

The students were delighted and Ashwin bowed his head down as a token of gratitude.

One last comment from his "friend cum student" made him smile to the fullest.....

"Yaay ! Semmaya paaduninga sir. Ashwin sir, the singer"

Ashwin shoots a full fledged dimple smile that created a havoc in Sivaangi's heart.

Ashwin: Thank you so much Sivaangi...

He utters it in his raspy voice and Sivaangi was swoon over him.

Ashwin: Thank you so much. Avlo va laam nalla paadala pa neenga vera...

Mrinalini: Thannadakkam ah sir ?

Ashwin: adhellam illa ma.

And clap your hands for Mrinalini, she played the song really well....

The class applauds and Mrinalini smiles ....

Ashwin: So ippo thookam pocha ?

"Yes sir", the class chorused.

Ashwin: Seri okay, so I'll be circulating an assignment today. Try to submit it within this week...
I am not in the class WhatsApp group, naa add aana piragu send pannidren....

The bell rings and Ashwin shuts down his laptop.

Ashwin: So naalaiki meet pannalam. And there are no more classes, senior professors will be having a meeting, so you can go home.

The class shouts as if they all escaped a mental asylum and Ashwin laughs out loud.

Ashwin: Enna oru aanandham !

The class laughs and Ashwin leaves.

Sivaangi goes to Mrinalini, "Mrini naa sir kitta pesitu vandhudren"

Mrinalini: Pack your bag and leave. Naa parking la wait pandren, pesitu vandhudu....

Sivaangi: Okieee

Sivaangi packs her bag, wears it and hops out of the class.

Here, Ashwin was talking to the HoD regarding his subject and Rakshan's arrival. The HoD leaves shortly and Ashwin moves out of the staffroom.

He sees Sivaangi waiting for him and smiles at her.

Ashwin: Vaanga Junior....

Sivaangi: Hehehe naa unga junior ah sir ??

Ashwin: Sir illa Ashwin...

Sivaangi: Oops ! Naa unga junior ah Ashwin ?

Ashwin: Naa unakku senior na appo nee enakku junior dhaana ?

En apdi kupda koodadha ?

Sivaangi: Dharalama kupdalame....

Ashwin: Edhachum sollanuma ma ?