CHAPTER 57

"Jungkook....I got the information about them......." Yugyeom said through the phone.

"tell me..."

"Lee Jongsuk is a criminal who is working for mafia... He often work with the groups dealing human trafficking..............and choi minseok is his parner" Yugyeom said, making Jungkook think deeply.

That day V showed Jungkook the video of choi minseok rescuing lee jongsuk...so Jungkook already guessed Jongsuk and minseok are somewhat related...

"Human trafficking?!!....then Why aren't you arresting them?" Jungkook asked, frowning.

"we got no evidence against them..... we are trying ..." Yugyeom said and let out a sigh.

"Did you get any information about park Bogum?" Jungkook asked...

"Hmm...park bogum... he was a teacher at XXX school ..but resigned his job and went to busan years ago..... he is now the owner of a school in busan....."

"ohh..."

"Jungkook....... Why do you need this informations?......" Yugyeom asked curiously.

"Hmm..I will tell you later yugyeom..... Thank you..... and all the best for your new mission....."

"Don't tell anyone about me... okay? Be carefull..." Yugyeom said in a serious tone.

"okay.... Take care"

*Kim Yugyeom *Old friend of Jungkook *Police (Secret agent)

*Kim Yugyeom
*Old friend of Jungkook
*Police (Secret agent)

_________________________________

Night

Jungkook took out his diary and began to write.

maybe lee Jongsuk and Choi minseok were the kidnappers of tae..... But.... park bogum?

Park Bogum saved tae from those dangerous criminals?

Jungkook paused as he heard a knock on the door..

He saw his boyfriend standing at the door with a gloomy face...Jungkook smiled, looking at his baby.

"Tae baby..... why are you standing there? come here...."

Taehyung walked towards jungkook and sat on the bed next to Jungkook.

"Hyung"

"what happened baby?"

"Did V hurt Jimin?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"Jimin is ignoring me..... tell me hyung.... what happened that day?" Taehyung asked desperately.

Jungkook moved closer to the fragile boy who is looking at him with teary eyes ... Jungkook made him sit on his lap..He began to tell everything he saw that day.