CHAPTER 9

Morning

Jungkook stood infront of the huge mansion feeling a mix of emotions .

He closed his eyes thinking about taehyung.. Taehyung is his love....now he is his professional responsibility too.

It's important to maintain a professional boundary while also acknowledging his personal feelings.
He know, It can be challenging, but he has to do it for his love.

He opened his eyes and walked towards the door with determination.

When he  entered the mansion,
Jin and Jackson welcomed their friend.

"Hey buddy, long time no see" Jackson said and hugged Jungkook

"Yeah..I was busy with my patients.....but you are going to see me everyday" He said chuckling.
Jackson also let out a chuckle hearing the reply.

"Jungkookah where is yoongi?" Jin asked to Jungkook.

"He is very busy with his new song....he'll come here later hyung"

"Uhm. Hyung...where is Tae bab-...no taehyung? "  Jungkook almost face palms at his own stupid self.

"He is sleeping now...you can see him... the door is not locked... The maids will show you your room... it is next to tae baby's room..." Jin explained to Jungkook

"okay hyung"

He followed the maids... They showed him the two rooms.

He slowly opened the door of Taehyung's room.. His heart skipped a beat when he saw the   beauty who is sleeping on the bed.

*beautiful* Jungkook whispered in his mind looking at the ethereal beauty.

He stood  there for more than thirty minutes while admiring taehyung's beauty.....

Taehyung began to move slowly .... blinking and rubbing his eyes..

when he opened his eyes, he saw a Tall handsome man , standing in his room while staring at him.

"Who are you? " Taehyung asked in his sleepy voice

"Me? you don't remember me?" Jungkook asked feeling hurt by the fact that he is the only one who remember.

"I saw you somewhere but i don't clearly remember who you are... sorry " he said looking down at his pretty hands and began to fidget ...

"It's okay.... i will introduce myself then" Jungkook said smiling.

"I'm Jeon jungkook... I'm your hyung's friend...and I'm going to stay here for a while....."

"ohh ..Nice to meet you hyung.." Taehyung smiled brightly.

"I'm kim taehyung..."

"Nice to meet you Tae baby" Jungkook said unknowingly..

Taehyung blushed hearing that and nodded shyly.

Most of them calls him that... but when he heard those name from jungkook, his heart goes wild...

"see you later.." Jungkook walked outside not knowing what he did to the poor blushing boy.

       ************************

Jin, Jackson and jungkook is now sitting  in the living room.

"Did you see tae baby?" Jin asked to jungkook who nodded in response.

"yes hyung...and we talked a little.... he is so adorable " he said making the others smile.

"Ofcourse..He is our cute baby" Jackson said smiling widely and Jungkook smiled with him.

"Did you ever saw his other personalities?" Jungkook asked and their smile vanished from their faces.

"Y-Yeah...once i met v... he was very difficult to handle..." Jin said remembering the day.

" I met the other one once....That  day, uncle and aunty went to a business event... Tae baby was in the house...I don't know what happened...but when i opened his room ,i saw him holding a knife and going to cut his wrist... he was c-crying... At that time he looked like a different person... he was wearing specs...If I hadn't been there at that time, he..he..." He said wiping the tears that flowing down from his eyes.

Jungkook and Jin hugged him to comfort the crying man.

"Jacky...don't worry... he'll be alright" Jungkook said ..a lonely tear escaped his eyes.

" Hyung..."
Taehyung called walking down the stairs.. Everyone looked at the excited bear with a smile.

"Aww ..my baby woke up early today?"  Jin scooped the younger into a hug and pecked on his forehead.

"This bunny hyung woke me up.... " He said while yawning and hugged Jin tightly.

"bunny?" Jackson bursts into laughter making Jungkook to glare at him.

"we can't blame him... he in deed look like a bunny" Jin said laughing.

Jungkook looked at the laughing pair and rolled his eyes.
Then he noticed a pair of doe eyes which is looking at him innocently..His heart stopped a second...he looked away smiling at them...

Taehyung walked towards jungkook and tugged on  Jungkook's  shirt...

"Sorry hyung ..for calling you bunny...."
He said with a pout.

"No.. it's okay tae... you can call me anything..." He said ruffling the younger's hair and  smiled  showing his bunny teeth.

"Really?" Taehyung asked happily like an excited puppy.

"yeah"  *my cute baby* Jungkook said making the younger giggle.

Jin & Jackson cooed at the sight.
They will make sure that their taebaby is smiling like this everyday..

Hope filled their mind seeing the happy bear.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Please vote and comment babys...😕

-Rezz