CHAPTER 59

"Jacky... did you see tae?" Jungkook asked Jackson as he walked towards him.

"wasn't he with you?" Jackson frowned, looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't reply and rushed towards yoonmin... Jackson followed him with a confused face.

"Suga, Jimin.... did you see tae?" Jungkook asked yoonmin

"No.. why?" Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook's panicked expression.

"where is tae?" Jimin asked

"I searched everywhere.... he..." Jungkook said , trying to hold back tears.

panic rising in his body....He wants to scream Tae's name.... he want to hold his baby in his arms.... he wants to see him NOW.

Suga noticed Jungkook's panicked state and the stares of people.

He grabbed Jungkook's hands and dragged him towards washroom.... Jimin and Jackson followed them.

"Jungkook....pull yourself together.... we have to find him fast.." Yoongi said holding Jungkook's hands.
Jungkook tried hard to control his emotions but his panicking heart is betraying him ....He felt numb all of a sudden...He just wants to see his baby safe.

"I can't lose him... I- I can't..." Jungkook mumbled, looking at yoongi helplessly.

"Jungkook...be strong...... you are a doctor for god sake..... calm down....He needs you... don't be like this....." Yoongi said to his friend who is in the verge of breaking down.

Jungkook nodded , trying hard to control the urge to cry infront of yoongi.

"we'll find- "

suddenly they heard someone's sound from one of the rooms.

"Please don't kill him... please.. i beg you, Minseok " The person said desperately through the phone.

Hearing the name "Minseok" , Jungkook rushed towards the closed door and began to knock aggressively.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked in confusion.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Park Bogum.

"Appa..?" Jimin looked at his appa who is looking like a mess.

Bogum is standing in front of them.. sweat droplets are rolling down from his forehead..

Jungkook grabbed bogum's collar and slammed him against the wall.

"where is tae?.... WHERE IS HE?" Jungkook yelled.

"I-I don't know.." Bogum gulped in fear.

Jungkook tightened his grip in anger.

"Then tell me who is MIN SEOK?" Jungkook asked as his face became red in rage.

"He.. He is..."

"I'll kill you if you lie...." Jungkook growled.

"I...I'll tell you everything..." Bogum mumbled, looking down.

___________________________________

In a dark room

Taehyung's pov

when I opened my eyes, I'm in a dark room... the only source of light is a dim light from an old lamp at the corner of the room...

 the only source of light is a dim light from an old lamp at the corner of the room