18: All hers.

Juhi Pov

“Ahh” a painful groan left from my mouth while my eyes were closed as I moved my body in sleep. I stretched my left hand towards my side only to find it empty.

Huh.

I opened my eyes only to see Raj was nowhere, not on bed or in the room. Maybe he is in the bathroom?

My body is in a lot of pain because last night dids and it's also sore. Tears started building up inside me as I tried to move my body. 

Last night, we had sex until we both saw the sunrise from the balcony. It was so pleasurable yet so painful. I waited for Raj but he didn't come. 

He is not here.

Biting my lower lip, I pushed my body weight on my elbows and sat on the bed while leaning onto the headrest. I checked the time on the wall clock and it's showing 3:00.

Probably 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

I motioned myself to stand on my feet but I failed. My legs are hurting and the whole body is feeling some sensation, it's—

It's hurting.

Tears dropped from my eyes, I sat back on the bed. With a sigh, I took my phone only to see two attached notes on it. 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Wiping my tears, I took both notes in my hands. 

There were two notes, one was of morning and the other one was of afternoon. Taking the morning note first, I started reading it.

Morning, my highness 

I have an important meeting, so I have to leave you all alone in bed. Don't worry, I already made breakfast for us and Aahi. I will drop Aahi to school on my way towards the company.

I have prepared a coffee and some sandwiches for you. Please have them and after that, have painkillers which are on the bed stand. I have also prepared a relaxing bath for you. Take care of yourself.

Your Raj

I sighed after reading it. I looked towards the bed stand and there were only painkillers, the coffee and sandwiches were nowhere to be seen. Tilting my head a little, I took the afternoon note and started reading it.

Afternoon, meri jaan

Seems like you were really tired because of last night. As it's 1:00 am and you are still not awake. I'm a little busy with my work, so I apologise for not being there whenever you wake up. 

By the way, I already picked up Aahi from school and she is with me. I replaced your breakfast with lunch. The fried rice is in the fridge. Please heat it up and don't forget to eat the painkiller. I rearranged your bath and all you have to do is turn the bathtub on for 8-10 minutes.

Call me if you need me.

Aapka Raj

I stare at the note with a blank expression on my face. Obeying whatever he said is the only option I have. 

Isn't it obvious? Why will he be here for me? We are fake dating obviously we are not supposed to fall for eachother. Yet, I can't control my growing feelings for him, however, I have to kill them before they grow stronger. 

“I don't love him.” Tears dropped from my eyes as those words slipped from my mouth. 

Wiping away my tears, I slowly put my feets down on the floor and motioned myself to stand up only to tremble but I succeeded in reaching towards the bathroom.