Part-17 Untold Past

(At Bathroom)

(Namjoon put Y/N down under the cold shower

(Namjoon put Y/N down under the cold shower. She stood on her feet but can't stand stable so grabbed Namjoon's shirt. They both got wet in shower. Namjoon thought maybe this will work but suddenly Y/N pulled him by his collar and kissed him out of blue.

Before he could move back he already melt in her affection and kissed her back as he was dying from it for ages. His body also start heating up with this passionate kiss also bcoz of Y/N's hands which is now under his shirt caressing his torso, desperately want to rip his shirt. He moved back a little, breathing heavily looking at her.)

Namjoon: Stop... stop Y/N just few more minutes plzz...u will be fine.
(He said but he also not sure it'll work or not.)

Y/N: *in hoarse voice* Nooo.. Joon! I'll be fine only by u, just hold me Joon plzz.

(She begged him and tried to unbutton his shirt but he held her arms and made
her stand in water for a long, they both soaked up she tried many times to touch him but he hold her both hands on her back embracing her body in his arms.

She moaned his name again and again but he didn't respond so she start kissing his neck biting his skin to make him respond and he responded but putting his hand on her mouth to prevent her.)

Namjoon: *panting* Y/N... U... .. u really not in ur sense... I don't want to ruin u honey ... So plz just few more minutes u will be fine trust me.
(Y/N cried loud but he join his forehead with hers to calm his crying wife.)

.
.

.
.

(At Morning)

(Y/N woke up and found herself on bed but she startled seeing herself in bathrobe before she could understand anything she saw Namjoon walked out from bathroom in towel around his waist and was drying his hair with another one

He didn't see Y/N but she quickly get up from bed and stand in front of him.)

Namjoon: *look her* Oh Y/N u wake..... (his words stopped when his face turned into other side with a hard slap, he squeezed the towel in fist just to control his anger.)