Midnight Snack - Ryujin

So, this was one of the first imagines I've ever written (that's why it's pretty short) and I wrote this way back in I think 2020 to 2021, based on blue haired Ryujin from 'Wannabe' era, as y'all can see. I actually posted once, but deleted it and since then, had in the draft folder, so yeah, gonna post it again.

Anyway, like always, hope you guys enjoy it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about two in the morning when you were deeply asleep, but suddenly, a slightly loud rumble wakes you up from your comfortable slumber. You then weakly open your eyes, searching for the cause of such noise, but apparently it didn't come from the bedroom, so you simply shrugged it off. But before going back to sleep, you turn to ask your girlfriend if she also heard the loud sound, yet for you surprise, she wasn't there beside you, like she's supposed to be, considering the late time, making you question:

– What the-?

Still trying to process what's happening, without wanting to fully awake yourself, you sit on the bed, scratching your eyes, and then proceeding to stretch yourself. Once finished, you decide to finally leave the bedroom and as you step outside, you notice a low brightness coming from one of the rooms, so you start walking towards the only light that could be seen in the house, at the moment.

With quiet steps, you finally reach the illuminated room, finding yourself in the kitchen, seeing a very familiar figure, sitting at the counter, eating something.

Your POV:

Once I get to the kitchen, I see Ryujin, with her messy blue hair, using one of my t-shirts that's a bit over-sized to her, covering only her butt and the very beginning of her thighs. She was facing the fridge, eating something, with her back facing my sight and a can of coke on the sink.

I observe her for a while, until I clear my throat, scaring her, making her jump in place, getting her to loudly exclaim:

– AAAHHH! What the hell?!

– Hey, babe. What you doing?

Ryujin: Uh... Nothing...

As she answers, I see her hiding something behind her back, so I ask:

– And what you hiding, back there?

Ryujin (sarcastically): Just what I'm eating, obviously.

– And what are you eating? C'mon, I want some.

I then step into the kitchen, walking towards her, as she starts stepping back, putting whatever she was eating back in the fridge.

As I finally stand in front of her, she looks at me eye smiling, showing her whisker dimples. Humph, cute.