CHAPTER 13-00027

"00027. An unfortunate soul who became a-a-a-a—-a failed exp-p-periment." The voice glitched in and out a few times, it was hurting Haruto's ears a little bit.

"And why should I trust that this isn't a trap?" Haruto stepped back.

"Because you have no CHo1IC3." All the exits had a bell and string attached to it.

"How is that supposed to keep me here?" Haruto couldn't help but laugh a little. He began walking over to the exit.

"You're free to leave, but The Pup3t33r wouldn't let that pass. He has sens1tive ears, if the b3ll rings he'll attack. Your ch0ice." The voice explained. Haruto stopped in his tracks, bewildered.

"...Fine." He slowly stepped towards the seats in the auditorium, trying to find an empty seat without a mannequin. The only empty one was in the front row.

"Ar3 y0u r3ady?" The voice sounded slightly distorted, but not that much. Haruto nodded his head, prepared for anything.

"Let the show b3g1n." The mannequin began moving, like a puppet. There was blood leaking, and even more blood oozing down the joints with every move.

"00027 was a kind boy, wh0 was br0ken by the w0rld. Hurt and t0rtur3d by fellow kids h1s age." The mannequin was covering its ears while four other mannequins were dropped, in a position as if they were hurting it.

"A young sixteen year 0ld h3 was, an inn0cent on3 at that. 3veryday, he w0uld b3 tortured everyday when he went to g3t educated, he w0uld be made fun of b3cause of h1s 'oversized' w1ngs and h1s small size." Wings arose from the mannequin, which appeared large.

"As the t0rment 0nly got wors3, it was the last straw wh3n the f00lish boys b3gan threatening to k1ll 00027's fam1ly. L1ttle did 3veryone kn0w, 00027 was b0rn w1th someth1ng kn0wn as: C0rr#*!!!!!!!!!n—-" Haruto's ears began hurting badly, so bad that his ears were bleeding.

"STOP THE NOISE!!!" Haruto covered his ears, breathing heavily. Finally, the glitchy, distorted voice stopped.

"0h my, d-d-d-did y0u not take h33d of my warning? 00027 w0k3 up, and now h3's hungry. G-g-g-g00d luck." The voice faded out, distorted. Haruto was puzzled, 00027 was a young boy, probably died young too.

"Who even is 00027? Why and how would he come he–" Haruto stopped as soon as he heard bones crack before dead silence. He stepped slowly towards the exits, but at that point, he didn't care whether he set the bell off or not. Upon stepping over the string, Haruto's foot got caught in it, and the bell began ringing loudly. Haruto fell down, struggling to get back up.

"This damn string–" The cracking became louder, and Haruto finally knew why the sound was being made. The Puppeteer slowly climbed down the walls of the stage.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! NOT A GOOD TIME!" Haruto already forgot about the noise sensitivity, only alarming it more. He was only panicking even more, trying to find a sharp object.

"A mirror shard..! Come on, come on!" Haruto began trying to cut the string, but it was made out of a strong material. Looking behind himself, he saw The Puppeteer getting closer as the lights flickered. Haruto finally broke free of the string, instantly getting up and running. But he wasn't the only one moving fast. The Puppeteer spread its wings, flying, easily catching up with Haruto.

"I need to find somewhere to hide.." The lights began flickering violently, The Puppeteer was hungry, letting out a distorted roar. Haruto found an area near the backstage with lockers, quietly slipping into one of the lockers. The steps were loud, so were the bones that were cracking.

"1 CAN H3AR Y0UR H3ARTB3AT." It was the first time Haruto ever heard The Puppeteer's voice, but it was very similar to that of the voice that was telling the story about '00027'. A shiver ran down his spine, Haruto could hear the steps only getting louder, before The Puppeteer broke the locker door, reaching in for Haruto. As soon as he was in The Puppeteer's grip, Haruto began panicking and struggling.