Intro Time:

(Intro time)
We first see a photo of Team RWBY, all happy together, with Ruby putting bunny ears above Weiss's head, much to the latter's annoyance. Unfortunately, the photo started burning with flames, falling down into a black pit, with a new photo being shown, with Ruby and the members of the Red Riding Guild all together in a hug. We then see a white silhouette of Ruby falling down, tears in her eyes, while landing onto Remnant. The planet becomes consumed by a white and shadowy light.

It then shows Grimm hands reaching up to grab her, holding her gently while Salem stands above her, giving her a motherly smile, while Summer appeared in her eyes, and then Paimon is seen turning around, smiling as she flys next to Ruby, with both girls looking at Serafima in front of them. A scythe is then slicing through the darkness, as we then see each member of the cast get introduced, with Ruby first, her mask in her hand as she does a pose with her scythe:

Deathsinger/Ruby Reaper (Sarah Miller-Crews)

Paimon flew in the air next to her, excited with her fists pumped in the air, while her Grimm thorny tendrils sprouted from her back:

Paimon (Corina Boettger)

A wave of fire flashes across the screen, showing Julien wielding one of his pistols in one hand, the other holding one of Flamethrower backhanded:

Fire Jester/Julien Cinderquill (Billy's VA)

Afterwards, Ellayne sits ontop of a balloon, flying as the screen turns to Neo, with the mute having her Parasol up:

Death Cream/Neo Politan

After a montage of the other Guild members introduction, a explosion of fire consumes the screen, as the villains are all grouped up, having red silhouttes with black in the background. We then see Salem sitting on her chair, taking a sip as she and the Reaper's Zodiac gather around a table, planning their next move, before the scene changes to Summer, kneeling in front of a statue of Galbatorix, with the Grimm-Devil Archons next to her. Opening her eyes, Beidou stands behind her, hugging her close, as we then see Ruby holding out a pair of flowers to Neo, Ei, and Nicole, blushing while rubbing the back of her neck, smiling nervously, while almost immdiately being tackled as a bunch of pink, brown, white, and purple hearts covering the screen.

However, this is watched by a envious and furious Weiss, who becomes enraged while holding a photo of Ruby with hearts all over it, that also glowed pink and glitched insanely. They then turned blue as it zooms out of the eyes from Jaune Arc's helmet, watching his army ride into some fire. The scene changes to Summer and her team fighting mercenaries underwater, with Adam using Moonslice to slice through them and some rocks, causing them to fall down, while a panicked Roman swims and runs up the falling stones, until however, Maria slides down like she is skieing, even holding her sickles back-handed with a smirk on her face, jumping in the air.

Summer dives through the water in a petal of roses, getting into an armlock with Black Manta as she swings her blades at him. The scene transitions to The Red Reaper Guild fighting the villains, with Julien fighting Blake, Neo fighting Weiss, and Ruby fighting Jaune. However, Yang arrives and smashes everyone away, causing Ruby to run towards her, her armor transforming into her "Red Scourge" form, colliding fists against her former sister's fists, causing shockwaves, before both separated, firing a ball of energy at each other.

With an explosion engulfing the screen, the villains are shown close up, screen by screen, first Weiss, a cold look on her face, holding her rapier to her face, with an Atlas army backing her up, having icy blue energy surround her. Next, is Winter, who sits on her throne, ice shards surrounding her as it reflects her having a sick, twisted grin on her face. Next, is Blake, who, beisde Raven, back-to-back, unsheath their blades, purple and red shining in the background. Next is Yang, who smashes who fists with a smirk, her eyes red with fury, fire engulfing everywhere, as she shines golden, with Taiyang smirking above her. Afterwards, we finally have Jade Emperor Ozma standing in a green aura, but it is then revealed to be held up by a bunch of gold puppet strings, lifted up by a hand belonging Optimus Solaris with his fellow Legion Gods surrounding him.

Ruby stands in a dark room, her shadow being reflected with a dark grin, as her body is engulfed in purple light. As everyone joins her, hand in hand, their eyes all glow individual colors, Ruby's eyes glow reddish silver as the screen zooms in on the light, before transitioning to the Red Reaper Guild's monster of a ride, the Big Bad Wolf, riding up a road with explosions following it, as Gwyn and Syzoth transform into their Dragon forms, blasting flames from their mouths as they tore through Arc Holy Knights, before Weiss summons a giant Arma Gigas. Seeing this, Julien sits on the roof, being launched in the air as Penny slams a button, while he then transformed into his full Grimm-Devil form and clashing against the Gigas's blade, causing sparks of energy to fly around.

Nicole points at the sky, missiles from Serafima warships landing on the battlefied, as The Grimm-Devils joined the battlefield, with Ei unsheathing her blade from her chest, letting out a Electro slash throughout the mountains, causing a explosive crater, as Ruby uses her Semblance with a smile through her damaged mask, as Paimon, who appears next to her, grabs her by the arm and spins them both through the enemies forces and then in the air, as while the two come crashing down in the air, with Ruby slamming her scythe against Taiyang's fist.

The screen is engulfed in white, as the title screen: RWBY: A Rose of Light and Darkness: Volume 1: The Black Fairytale is shown, before the screen glitches with a red light.