Baby Bat

(This chapter was requested by emilia_gender_distress on ao3.)

The entire hotel sat on the couch, listening to Charlie talk about the future plans for the hotel. We'll, Vaggie was the only one listening. Alastor was zoning out, Nifty was playing with Razzle, Angel was harrasing Husk, and Sir Pentious was inventing something.

All their heads turned towards the sound of the door opening. They saw a small bat demon standing just inside the building, nervously twiddling her fingers.

"Is this the Hazbin Hotel? The place you come to be redeemed?" She tilted her head, her large floppy ears swishing to and fro.

"Ya' didn't see the giant glowin' sign that says 'Hazbin Hotel'? Dumbass..." Angel Dust scoffed and blew a strand of fluff out of his face. Charlie rushed over, startling the bat viciously.

"Are you here to be redeemed?! This is awesome! You'll be our third guest ever! Lemme give you the tour!" Charlie dragged her around by the wrist, giving the backstory on every single trinket in the lobby. She only stopped when Vaggie softly gripped her arm.

"Maybe start by getting names, you're gonna scare her away and we don't need LESS patrons." Vaggie rubbed up and down.

"Sorry, sorry, what's your name?"

"I'm Y/n." Her ears covered her face in embarrassment.

(It's been awesome writing this book but this is where is ends. If you want more Hazbin Hotel content from me,  my book "I Will Find You" will be released soon!)