Chapter 46

Zee: Join you?... You are crazy if you think I will, besides, there is nothing to prove that you are my real father (He says very upset)

Siriporn: Your father had a mole in the shape of a crescent on the back of his neck, only you and I know about that mole... he hated it... (He says with a tone of voice full of sadness)

Zee: Assuming I believe the fact that you are my father... that changes absolutely nothing, you abandoned my father, you abandoned me, you let us live in misery and now you are looking for me... What is really what you want from me? (He asks very angry)

Siriporn: I tried to look for you two... I loved your father very much, James was everything to me... but my father forced me to separate from him and take care of the family business, your father never told me about his pregnancy... if I had known, I would never have abandoned him... you don't know how I suffered when I found out about his death, I planned made to him my husband as soon as my father died, but unfortunately, he died first and it was not until a few years ago that I found out about your existence... I never got married and I never had children after you... and I realized recently that one day I will not have someone to leave my fortune to and that's why I decided to look for you, I checked if it was true that you are James's son and... here we are now... (He says while crying)

Zee: And that's when I finally become important, right? Why you simply ask anyone else to pretend to be your son or adopt a baby, then everything would be easier for you... (He says very frustrated)

Siriporn: I'm not going to do that, you are the last thing left of James in this world and I really want you to be my only heir (He says very desperately)

Zee: And what do you do? I mean, if I can know (He says with a sarcastic tone)

Siriporn: Since you're asking, I'm one of the most important drug traffickers in the country... people call me... "งู": The Snake in Thai (He says with great pride)

Zee: I already said it and I'll say it again, you are crazy, I am not going to join any "drug trafficker" I want to be a good husband for Saint and the last thing I would do is fall into the underworld... with your permission, I'm leaving (He says full of anger and tries to leave)

Siriporn: I haven't told you the deal I'll make with you if you accept... (He says trying to stop the alpha from leaving)

Zee: What deal? (He asks annoyed)

Siriporn: The doctor told you that curing Saint would be very difficult and expensive, well I can help you save him, I have many influences in many countries and unlimited money every day... think for a moment, you and Saint surrounded by many children without fear of him dying due to pregnancy... (He says in a mysterious tone and the alpha can't stop thinking about that possibility)

Zee: Save him?... (He asks very excitedly, but manages to react) Forget it, I won't do that to Saint, I'm going to save him, but without doing anything illegal (He says very angry and leaves there)

Tommy: P'Zee, I finally found it, the doctor already discharged Saint and... Are you okay? (He asks worried when he sees the alpha so distracted)

Zee: What?... I heard you! I'm coming for My Little Star... (He says with a nervous smile)

Tommy: What happened there on the roof? (He asks a little annoyed)

Zee: Nothing... I'm just still a little sad about the news from a while ago... I'm going to pick up Saint... (He says while pretending to be calm and leaves quickly)

Tommy: Something strange is happening here and I'm going to find out what it is... (He says very determinedly)

The alpha and the omega were going back to the omega's house to rest, the omega was still very sad and the alpha couldn't stop thinking about the words of the man who claimed to be his father about being able to save Saint from imminent death if they try to have a baby:

Saint: I'm sorry for ruining our wedding and honeymoon... (He says very sad)

Zee: My Little Star, you didn't ruin anything, we have plenty of time to have our honeymoon... besides... we can detour somewhere and spend the night somewhere else and you know... you get naked and not with me view... (He says with a mischievous smile)

Saint: It sounds tempting... I'll tell my parents (He says very happy and immediately calls his parents)

Elsewhere:

X: Did the boy accept, Sir? (He asks without taking his eyes off the road)

Siriporn: Not yet... but I know it will... because of love, the alphas become weak and do everything for our omegas... I know it very well... and I paid dearly for having done everything to protect James and his mother... so... I know he will... (He says with an evil smile)

At the Udomkaewkanjana family home:

Duangkamol: It was Saint, he told me that he and Zee should spend the night somewhere else, to make up for the failed honeymoon (He says with a slight smile)

Phatchara: That's good, so we can finish planning their wedding gift... They're going to love the house we bought them! (She says very happy and without realizing it, her daughter looks at them very angry)

Baifern: P'Zee is not going to leave me... Saint is not going to keep him... the slightest carelessness... I am going to kill him... I will send Saint to hell... I swear... (She says full of anger and hatred)

And the bitch went on and on🙄🙄🙄

Hello my beloved readers, today is one of those days where I have nothing to say, just thank you for all your support. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜