Chapter 25

Tommy woke up around 12 noon very dazed because of how tired and sick he felt, but he was surprised to see that he was being hugged by Jimmy, he never believed that something like this would happen to him, but it happened and he got very scared, so as best he could, he got out of bed without waking the alpha to go somewhere without him noticing.

After a while, Jimmy got up very scared when he didn't find the omega next to him, so he took a very quick shower and went down the stairs of his house with the help of his crutches to look for Tommy, since the omega could not be out of his room for long because he could have an ugly relapse:

Jimmy: Mom, do you know where Tommy is? (He asks very worried)

Jimmy's mom: My love, are you blind or something?... Tommy is there (She says smiling and points to the garden where the omega is sitting very calmly on the grass)

Jimmy: Wow... I'm going to see him... (He says surprised to see the omega so relaxed) May I know what you're doing out here? You can have a relapse... (He says feigning annoyance)

Tommy: It would be worse if I was stuck in your room all day... when someone is sick they need fresh air... idiot... (He says very seriously)

Jimmy: Oh my God... Tommy, we are in the rainy season, it can rain at any time - (He stops talking when he sees some flowers and some chocolates next to the omega) Who sent you this? (He asks very jealous)

Tommy: Oh this... it was Saint... (He says with a voice full of boredom)

Jimmy: That damn alpha, I'm going to - Saint? (He asks very confused)

Tommy: Yeah, your mom told me that he and P'Zee came earlier... which alpha were you cursing? (He asks annoyed)

Jimmy: Me? Nobody (He says with an innocent tone)

Tommy: What a hypocrite you are... tell me who you were cursing (He says very angry and when the alpha was going to answer, the omega's phone starts ringing)

📞Hello?... Oh Hi Saint... P'ZEE WHAT?!! I'm going there and please, stop crying and calm down because I don't understand anything... I'll see you at the hospital...📞

Jimmy: But where do you think you're going? You're sick, you can't go out (He says annoyed while he chases the omega)

Tommy: I care very little if I'm sick or not when I just found out that P'Zee can die... (He says very angry)

Jimmy: He can die? (He asks surprised)

Tommy: Why?... Are you so interested in something bad happening to P'Zee? Of course, then you would have a clear path to be with Saint, but guess what, nothing is going to happen to P'Zee, because he is the strongest and bravest alpha I know and he is going to overcome this without problems... alphas like him they really worth it (He says very upset and goes to where his car is)

Jimmy: Tommy, You Can't Leave, You're Sick!! (He screams very upset)

Jimmy's mom: Son, what's going on? (She asks very surprised)

Jimmy: Tommy, Come Back Here Now!!... TOMMY!!!... TOMMY!!! (He shouts angrily, but the omega ignores him and leaves)

At the hospital:

Phimchanok: Saint, darling... if you keep crying like that it could damage your skin (She says very calmly, as if nothing bad was happening)

Phatchara: You're the worst at giving motivational advice (She says annoying)

Duangkamol: Saint, my son... I already checked the soup... I think the soup that Zee ate was yours, because I didn't find a trace of onion... (He whispers only so that his son can hear him)

Saint: You mean...? (He asks surprised, his father nods and the omega cries even more)

Baifern: Oh Dad, I think it's more than obvious what happened, Nanny tried to kill P'Zee, so I think the police should take care of her (She says in a calm tone, but comment makes someone very angry)

Saint: Don't you dare raise false accusations to my Nanny! She would never do anything to hurt me, because I tell you something, dear sister, the poison was for me, not for P'Zee, but he sacrificed himself so that nothing would happen to me because of the great love we have for each other, but you... you would be very happy if something bad happened to me or P'Zee, because you delight in my suffering, don't you P'Baifern? (He asks very angry about his sister's attitude) I didn't make you leave here just because this is a public place, even though I want to, I don't have to do it and because I know that you have nothing to do here (He says in an annoyed tone and leaves to sit in a chair)

Tommy: Saint... (He says very worried as soon as he sees his friend)

Saint: I told you to stay at Jimmy's house, you're sick... (He says distressed)

Tommy: For me, you and P'Zee come before than my own health (He says in a confident tone and sits next to Saint to hug him)

Many hours passed without receiving any news about Zee's health, Saint felt like he was dying, his beloved boyfriend gave his life so that nothing bad would happen to him, a feeling of guilt invaded him and he would not leave him alone until feel his alpha's body in his arms completely healthy and without any problem...

And since I always have to like suspense, you must wait until Monday😉🤭

Hello my beloved readers, I know you are going to hate me for making you wait until Monday, but I know that you also like drama. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

Just for you and so that you have a nice weekend, a photo of our beautiful protagonists together: