Chapter 43

Baifern: Aunt?... Aunt?... Aunt!! (She screams very scared while she tries to wake up the already dead omega) What I have done?... I didn't want to kill her... Dear Buddha... What do I do now? (She asks very nervously as she kneels to pray)

It sounded hard to believe, but in order not to be discovered by anyone and to be able to end the life of her own brother without any problem, Baifern was able to end the life of her own aunt, although it should be noted that it was an accident, her hands were now stained with her aunt's blood and nothing could fix what she had done, so very scared she finished getting ready and went to Zee and Saint's engagement party, hoping not to be discovered at all.

The room, the music and the beautiful atmosphere were the perfect elements for the engagement party of the handsome alpha and tender omega, who did not stop smiling and thanking the beautiful compliments of all the guests, it was the perfect party and apparently, nothing could ruin it:

Jimmy: I'm hungry, what time they're going to serve dinner? (He asks with an innocent tone)

Tommy: Jimmy, don't be greedy!... But if it's true, I want something to eat (He says with a tender pout)

Zee: The saying goes: "There's always a hole for a hole" (He says pretending to be upset and his boyfriend just laughs) Why don't you go eat something from the dessert table? (He asks pointing at the table and the couple leaves very happy)

Saint: P'Zee, it's almost time for the toast to announce our wedding and my aunt and my sister don't show up (He says very worried)

Zee: Your sister doesn't interest me if she arrives or not, but your aunt does, it seems strange to me that she hasn't arrived yet (He says strangely, but then they see Baifern arrive, but not with their aunt)

Saint: And my aunt? (He asks very excitedly)

Baifern: Did I have to bring her? If you had told me, I would have waited for her (She says very angry)

Zee: Oh, sorry for bothering you, your highness! (He says while bothering his sister-in-law) Don't worry, Little Star, I'll go for her (He says in a loving tone)

Duangkamol: I'll go with you Zee, I don't know why, but there's something strange here and I want to know what it is... Come on... (He says strangely and the 2 alphas leave)

Minutes later:

Duangkamol: Phimchanok!... Where are you?... Phimchanok, the engagement party has already started! (He screams throughout his house while he looks for his sister-in-law)

Zee: Mr. Duangkamol!! (He shouts very loudly from the garden of the house)

Duangkamol: What's up, Zee?...Phimchanok!! (He shouts in surprise when he sees the omega's inert body full of blood)

Zee: Is she...? (He asks very scared)

Duangkamol: Yes... she is dead... (He says very sadly and both alphas start to cry) Come on, we have to call the police and tell Saint and Phatchara (He says with a pain in his heart)

Zee: I'll call the police, you go tell them... (He says without stopping crying)

Moments later:

Phatchara: What about N'Zee and my sister? It's time for the toast and the guests are already hungry... (She says very worried)

Duangkamol: Listen my love... this is not easy to say, but... your sister... she... is dead... (He says as he cries)