72. The Unexpected (Bonus Chapter 2)

Start from the beginning

Jimin is too invested in you to notice there's a pot that is going to hit his head. You act beforehand. Hold Jimin's arms immediately and time runs. You push him away along the wall and the pot luckily hits the floor.

You gasp frightened of the big loud thud. Your heart skipping hundreds of beats at once. Jimin holds you against him tight. Witnesses what has happened and gasps in shock.

"Are you okay?" Jimin immediately cups your cheeks and looks at you. Checks if you're alright and notices that you're in shock.

He wastes no second. Picks you up bridal style.

"It's okay, I'm here." He claims.

You're not a crybaby but violence has never done you any good. It hits way too hard. Jimin is calm, it makes you feel you're safe. You hold him tight against you. Snuggle up to him. "You're okay, you're okay." He repeats, pats your head and takes you out of the loud noise and chaos.

The girl gets kicked out by Lisa. She's screaming at the bodyguards. Asking them to do their work right. Fires them immediately.

The rest others running to check on you. Jungkook went back to check on Rose and to calm her down.

Taehyung leads Jimin inside. You're blinded to everything. Your eyes are shut. Hands tightly held around Jimin. A few minutes later Jimin lets you down on a soft mattress. You don't want to open your eyes. Too guilty to do so. You're genuinely feeling guilty for even giving those antis the chance to say it to Jimin's face.

Jimin has gotten down on his knees. Hold your fingers together. "Lily," calls for you and the softness in his tone makes all your alerted nerves calm. He's always been so calm with you. You love him so much.

"I'm sorry." You apologize, flutter open your eyes, and see Jimin sit with a worried look on his face. "Baby, please." He begs, "That's not what I want to hear." He soothes you with his touch. "Don't apologize." His eyes are sad. "I'm so sorry you had to hear all that nonsense."

"EXACTLY, THAT FUCKING BITCH!" Lisa sounds so furious as she comes in. It flinches everyone in the room. She understands the room and gulps. Apologizes right away for being so furious. "I hate how the bodyguards were so helpless." She is guilty about this too but Taehyung shakes his head at her. "Don't worry, it's not your fault."

She distressed, sits down on one of the seats in the room. Holds her head. "How could they let this happen?" She's holding her patience at this point. "I swear I would've—" Taehyung goes to hug her, "Lisa, it's alright." He rubs her back, "Some things just cannot be stopped. It's alright." He reassures her and suddenly her eyes are watery.

Lisa never really cries but watching her like this has made you cry too.

"It's not anyone's fault." Jimin has kept you close, "That fangirl was outright wrong. We'll file a case on her." He mentions and Jungkook comes in with Rose. Agrees immediately on what Jimin says.

"At this point, don't even call her your fan." He clutches his jaw. Anger boiling in him too. "She's nothing but a freak."

Namjoon and Jin come in after. Checks on you and Jimin immediately. "Lord what in hell happened." Jin checks on your knees which have bruised a little. Namjoon immediately makes calls to the lawyers.

You open your arms and hug Jin as he takes you from Jimin. Jimin nods at him and sits back stressed about this situation too.

"You're so strong, girl." Jin praises, "Don't ruin your makeup because of her." He glances at your dress, "You look so stunning." He compliments and you smile mid-tears.

He just knows the right words to say. Jimin smiles at you from his side. Says it's all over now. You nod and sniff your nose.

"Let me do your make-up." Jin offers his help and you burst into a soft chuckle, "My girl too!" Taehyung raises his palm, "Want her to look the prettiest." He nudges his nose with Lisa to make her smile and she's giggling mid-tears.