𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Jon Snow Point of View:

The first time she saw me, there was no doubt in my mind that the woman hated me. I had never felt such intense hatred for that in a simple glance. The red priestess had warned me the day before that Athena could have a certain hostility against me and that I should be very careful with my words rather than my attitudes while I was inside the queen's palace. I warned my advisors that we should not abuse luck because the north needed allies; he needed allies who could really defend his people. My planning went wrong as soon as I realized that we would arrive later than I had predicted on the continent of Essos.

Our delay generated a discussion between me and my advisers because the damage from this event could have been incalculable for our people. I had told us to use a simpler and more efficient vessel because that way we could arrive faster on the other continent, but my advisors opted for another vessel, larger and slower. We also got stuck in the middle of a storm; we ended up having to stop in another city before continuing as planned because there was no way to get to our destination without water or food.
Before leaving the north, I had had a deep conversation with my sister and the red priestess, who explained to me many things about how the negotiations should be made, and my sister had asked me to deliver a message to the new Lady Tyrell. I had not understood anything of what my sister had said, but I pledged to deliver the confused and dispersed statement. I had not yet been able to do this because the opportunities were practically scarce since, in addition to arriving a month late, it took her almost two months to meet in an official meeting with us.

Obviously, I had already crossed paths with her in some corridors of the palace, and I could always notice a certain hostility on her part in our small interactions, but I did not know how to react. Even though she didn't like me very much, one thing I could admire was her respect, because clearly I was not her favorite person, and yet she treated me with more respect than any other nobleman on this continent or my continent. People had already described many things about her even before I had the opportunity to meet her, and I must say that none of the descriptions failed in my perspective because she was everything they had said and a little more.

"Jon, I'm curious. Could you tell me about the theme of this meeting between me and you?" She asked as she walked towards the gardens, and I struggled to follow her steps, which were short and fast. "I confess that I thought about denying the request of this meeting, but something tells me that you have important information to tell me; you would not be so crazy to make me waste my time already knowing that clearly you are not my favorite person," she exclaimed, stopping next door and from a huge white tree with blue leaves. "I need you to be short and direct in what you want to say because I know that any Stark has this craze to say things in an enigmatic way!"

I couldn't resist the urge to laugh when I realized how impatient and angry she was because, in a few moments, she had already made several turns around the big tree. Athena seemed to be calmer after twenty laps around the tree, finally stopping to face me as she fastened her own hair in a loose, sloppy bun. When I saw the scars on her arm and the scar on her eye, my wish was to hit Euron Greyjoy's head on a stone until his skull was broken. He was a bastard of the worst kind and did not stop hurting her even when Athena offered no more risks. The punishment applied to the soldier who mocked her face had been much more than deserved, and I have the same punishment to my men if any of them dared to make such cruel comments.

The scars became a part of her, a part of her that demonstrated the strength, endurance, and will to live, in addition to being a memory that she did what many would never dare to do, even if they paid twenty wagons full of gold. The foolish man had called Athena a doll made of rags in addition to saying that an all-mended aberration like her should not be between the elite and the nobility and affirming that she had only reached her rank as the queen's prostitute. Grey Worm had already warned me in advance that whatever happens, the only limit that should never be crossed is anything that involves Athena. The queen would not tolerate people who disrespected their relationship, much less someone who made her cry.

"Why are you staring at me like that? Are my scars that ugly?" She asked me, noticing my gaze on her, showing sadness when staring at me fixedly. "I thought we had important things to talk about; if you don't have anything important or useful to tell me, I'm leaving." Athena said she was turning to leave, but my gentle squeeze on her hand prevented this action.

"My sister sent you a letter; I was not allowed to quote this letter until we were completely alone. Sansa does not trust strange people very much, but you are certainly different. I did not break the wax seal in the letter; whatever is written in this letter, I know it is a matter between the two of you," I said when promptly extending the document that was worth much more than gold bars.

Sansa was not very communicative when it came to conducting negotiations with people she had never met, but certainly what the red priestess had said was important enough to make my sister destroy any barrier that had been erected. She was very worried and begged me for this letter to come into the hands of Athena, no matter how it would happen, just reinforcing that it was something very serious and important for everyone. I didn't know the envelope, but it was something scary enough for the whole color of her face to be drained.

"Your sister mentioned that she had said a few words to you; these words are what are missing in this letter," she said, turning to face me again. "What are these words?"

"The mouse with wings can change its appearance; the mouse with wings knows the movement of the owl, and the mouse intends to become the predator of the owl."

Athena thanked me and said that I needed to prepare myself to travel back home because what was waiting for us on the way back would be a huge storm. She now had the same expression as my sister, a serious and cold expression. Although her voice had not lost human warmth, especially when listening to the voice of her beloved queen, her smile was something that took the breath away from the bravest men in history. I hope to have the chance to find someone who loves me in the same way that these two women love each other.

The love of Daenerys Targaryen I and Athena Tyrell will be narrated in the history books, and I have no doubt about that.

〘 ——✯——〙

Hello!

What did you think of today's chapter? I would like to know your opinions about the events in this chapter.

I was analyzing my own fanfic and came to the conclusion that I could not turn Jon into a villain, I have contempt for the development of the script of the television series, I feel that he could have been a better developed character due to all his historical baggage.

Jon is part of the team: Daena = Daenerys/Athtna (Dae+na)

There are three problems in the story: the long night, Cersei, the crow.

Did you understand Sansa's message?

What are your theories for the next chapters?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please, if you can, don't forget to leave comments and vote.

Your comments on this chapter are important!

Thank you for reading my story, your support is very important to me.

An observation: I'm not the fastest person in the world but I'm working to correct all possible spelling mistakes! Thank you for your patience and understanding.

SEE YOU SOON