004 ... sexual literacy tutorial

GET HIM BACK !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

chapter four, sexual literacy tutorial

      "Malakai Mitchell," Woodsy greets the awkward boy who scratched his neck, and upon laying eyes on the girl who slightly waved at him, he waves back and fiddles with the straps of his bag.

"Hi... Maeve Winters," she points to herself nervously.

"Hi," he says and Maeve sends a tight lipped smile his way. She would rather be anywhere else at the moment — this really was not a good time to be wasting her time and everybody knows Maeve is surprisingly unhelpful. Woodsy knows this and yet decided to contact her over the summer to ask her to assist the new boy.

"Maeve is quite familiar with moving schools, she was also once new here—"

"Yeah, five years ago," Maeve mumbles bitterly, earning a soft chuckle from Malakai.

"—hence, she'll show you around!" Woodsy declared, glancing between the two students before walking away, "cool, we're done."

Maeve shoves her hands in her pocket, shoulders slumping as she looks at Malakai, "well, new boy, this is for you," she digs through her pockets and shoves a crumpled up piece of paper into his hands, fingers brushing as she lets go.

"What's this?" A confused Malakai asks.

"A guide to surviving this hellhole, just say thank you," once she hears him mumble a slightly ungrateful thank you, she glazes her eyes over his face as he reads the page, "what do you think?"

"I doubt you're the right sort of person," he teases, pursing his lips. "You give Mean Girls vibe."

Maeve squinted her eyes at his boldness, people don't normally say shit to her face, "huh, you're not so bad for a country boy."

"I'm not a country boy," he grimaces, "so what's with you and those lot over there? Rumour is you're a homie-hopper."

"Maybe toning down the confidence level should've been the seventh point on that list," she scoffs, "anyways, curly head there is my now-ex boyfriend — seriously, I'm gonna get him back someday."

"Like, revenge?"

"Erm... revenge, or kiss the fuck out of him 'til he suffocates, who knows?" She nonchalantly starts walking, Malakai following behind closely.

"You're creeping me out," he says, studying the look in her eyes.

"I'll show you around, explain all the lore," She ignores his previous comment and nods in the direction afar, "blondie there is an unlikable arsehole, goes by Spider and there's Ant who is..."