Teens Will Be Teens // A Guide to Hartley High

❝ I wanna kiss his face
(
I want to get him back)
with an uppercut
I wanna meet his mom
(but then I, I want to get him back)
and tell her her son sucks, yeah ❞

❝ I wanna kiss his face (I want to get him back)with an uppercutI wanna meet his mom (but then I, I want to get him back)and tell her her son sucks, yeah ❞

ೃ⁀➷ *ੈ✩‧₊˚

          A guide to Hartley High!

ONE!      Keeping your love life a secret from the student body of Hartley High is impossible. The more you try to hide it, the more people will be interested. Next thing you know, there are exaggerated whispers in the hallways about your relationship and your life is ruined.

TWO!      Rumour is: the sandwiches in the canteen are made of horse meat so... perhaps, go vegetarian.

THREE!      Gossip is inevitable. The students in this school are monsters and their drama-centric notions will rub off on you no matter how much you try to stay clear. Just be smart 'cause teens will be teens.

FOUR!      Make friends with the right people (there are no right people, except me). Everybody's fucked in the head but you'll grow to love us.

FIVE!      Dusty Reid is off limits. Only 'cause he's my boyfriend and jealousy turns me into a mad woman.

SIX!      Anthony Vaughn, too, is off-limits. If someone tells you it's because I'm jealous then that's bullshit. Slap them. I have my reasons, I can shit about him forever — the guy thinks with his dick than his brain and his stupidity is contagious. Unless you want your head to be full of rocks by the time you graduate, stay away.

       written by Maeve Winters,
━━━━ to dearest Malakai Mitchell