002 ... fully gacked sex map

GET HIM BACK !▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

GET HIM BACK !
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

chapter two, fully gacked sex map

      A familiar figure caught her attention as she entered the school campus, "Hello Anthony," Maeve eyed him very closely, clearly, all that act he puts up to present himself as cool and desirable has not been dropped yet, "good to see your façade for another year,"

Ant merely smiled at her, "hi, Eve," placing a hand on the temple of her head and kissing her cheek. Maeve and Dusty's arms were interlocked. Maeve would rather pierce out her eyes than ever utter the names Spider and Ant which she absolutely despised. Insects, really?

They stood at the entrance of Harley High — AKA, sex school. Maeve often gets passed around most of the friends groups; whilst she mainly hung out with the three boys, she found the company of Darren and Quinni a lot more pleasant. Amerie and Maeve were quite close too, especially since Amerie's mother and Maeve's mother decided to celebrate a south Asian festival together back when the girls were thirteen.

Speaking of Amerie, she walked through the main gate beside Missy Buckett and Sasha So.

"Missing your fourth witch?"

"Piss off, Spider," Sasha scoffed.

The three girls and Maeve shared a lazy group hug, pressing flying kisses in a way girls do whilst sharing giggles and compliments. "Your hair looks amazing," she winks at Amerie.

"Mum gave me a massive hard time about it," Amerie excitedly said, "apparently, I look homeless."

Maeve shrugged, "mine said I'm a mess." Missy made some sort of gasped sound at that statement. "No way!"

"Hey, Amerie, how're your holidays?" Dusty called.

"Yeah, fine," the girl nodded in an attempt to be nonchalant.

"Cool," the boy spoke, finishing the conversation.

Spider seemed to be leaning down to Maeve's height, already finding something to amuse himself with. "You do realise your friend has a crush on your boyfriend, right?"

"Whatever," she scoffs in his face, "she's not going to do anything."

"What makes you so sure of that?"

"Girl code."

"Bullshit," Spider scoffs, "she's just waiting for you two to break up."

She scoffs too, "as if you aren't," she raises a brow, watching Spider's confusion, "admit it, you want my boyfriend—"