CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

   She didn't say anything, she didn't need to. She just connected her lips to his, holding his face in her hands. Surprised by the action, Juraj slowly allowed his arms to go around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

   "Am I getting lucky tonight?" He joked, pulling away from the girl. She was still holding his cheeks and was also grinning, maybe even wider than he was if that was even possible.

   "Is that a question? Of course you are," She, however, was serious, "When you get home, I'm gonna take off your pants and give you the best blowjob of your whole ass life."

   "Stop," He whined, placing her on the ground, "If you keep riling me up, I'm gonna have to take you to a bathroom and do you right now."

   She chuckled, "You better not. Now, go back to your boys and go celebrate," She pat his chest, still smiling.

   "One more kiss for good luck?" He pouted, not wanting her to leave, gently holding her upper arm and stopping her from leaving.

   She pretended to think about it, but he was quicker than her, and swiftly pulled her in, pecking her lips.

   "Congratulations, baby. I love you so much."

•☆•

•☆•

   A loud thud echoed through the hotel room where Emília was staying. She put the book she was reading on the bedside table and walked to the door to greet Juraj.

   "Ahoj, láska." He slurred, switching to his native language in his intoxicated state.

   She smiled and hugged him, "Hi, baby." She mumbled into his chest. His hands went around her waist, placing his head on hers.

   "So, about my reward." He started.

   Emília looked up, giggling, "You're too drunk, Juraj. Tomorrow, okay?"

   "But I was so horny," He whined, throwing his head back, "Please just fuck me."

   "I'm sorry, sweet boy, but not tonight," She stroke his cheek while the boy pouted, "C'mon, let's go to bed."

   She took his hand and lead him the bed and threw him his pajamas as she grabbed her own, changing into them. Juraj struggle to put his on, though. Emília walked over to him and helped him.

   When they were finally changed, they laid down on the bed, Juraj's arms securely around the girl's waist as his face was hidden in the crook of her neck.

   "Do you ever want kids? Or get married?" He asked out of the blue.

   "I uh-," The question caught the girl completely off-guard, "Y-yeah, definitely."

   "You don't sound so sure." He chuckled into her skin.

   "No, I see myself settling down with someone in a few years, of course."

   "Just someone? Not me?" He looked up at her, his pout bigger than ever.

   "I mean, you never know what could be in five years, but I'd love to grow old with you." She put her head on his.

   "Yeah? I can't wait to have kids. Kids are so cute," He fantasized out loud, "How fun would it be to have little me's or you's running around?"

   Emília laughed into his hair, "Yeah, really fun."

   "Really, though. I even have a name picked out."

   "You do?"

   "Yeah, Emily, after the best girlfriend ever I could ask for you." His hand trailed up and down her waist, pecking the skin on her neck and collarbone.

   "What if we have a boy first?"

   "I know we're gonna have a girl first. I just know it."

   Emília smiled at the thought of her boyfriend already planning their future. It gave her butterflies just imagining it, "Okay, baby. Sweet dreams."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT