Cimen & Metehan: wow! how did you do that, can you please teach me?

Omer: "Bravo, Doga! That was fantastic."

Doga: "Thank you, Mr. Omer! Here's your quarter back."

Kivilcim begins to walk to the group after speaking to Kayhan. He wanted to come over on the weekend to spend time with Cimen, but since they had a trip, Kivilcim allowed him to take her out after school.  Watching the exchange between Omer and the kidsn, she began smiling from a distance.

Omer: No, you keep it. Next time I see you, I want to see more magic tricks.

Doga smiles and jumps from excitement. She jumps to Omer, who is kneeling in front of her, and gives him a tight hug. Surprised, Omer slowly wraps his arms around the little girl and caresses her hair. This exchange makes Kivilcim quite emotional as they are bonding. Father and daughter.

Omer: "But you forgot something, my dear." Omer reaches behind Doga's ear and pulled out a tiny daisy, gifting her the delicate flower. Doga gasped, cupping her ear in surprise. "Where did that come from? You know magic tricks too?"

Omer: A little... but not as good as you. He smiled and got up, looking at Kivilcim.

Omer: Is everything okay?

Kivilcim nodded silently. "Yes, thank you Omer, but there's nothing to worry about. Cimen and Doga, shall we go?"

Cimen, pulling on Kivilcim's jacket begins to beg her mommy: Mommy, can we have a sleep over with Metehan?

Kivilcim: ummm. I don't know, my baby. Mr. Omer is a very busy man and he may not allow Metehan to sleepover. Maybe another time, my only one.

Cimen: Please Mr. Omer!! Please let him come over.

Metehan: Please, dad!

Omer looked over at Cimen with a thoughtful expression. "Well, Cimen, I think it's fine, but only if your mom is okay with it. We don't want to make her tired."

Cimen's eyes lit up with excitement, and he nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes! Please, mommy.

Kivilcim chuckled softly at Cimen's enthusiasm. " I'm so sorry, Omer. She's so eager. Metehan's her first friend and they've gotten along quite nicely. She doesn't stop talking about how much she loves spending time with him."

Omer: Alright then, they make the plans and we go with it. I'll stop by shortly. I will go grab Metehan's things and see you soon.

Kivilcim nods, watching Omer leave before turning to gather their own things.

Some time later, Omer returns with Metehan and a backpack filled with his belongings. They stand together by the door, the air thick with excitement.

Kivilcim: Hello Metehan! 

Kivilcim caresses his chin before he runs into the house and looks for his friends. She turns back to Omer and laughs.

Kivilcim: The party begins! Thank you for bringing him over and letting him stay, Omer.

Omer: Of course, anything for them. He couldn't stop talking about it on the way here. They won't make you too tired, will they?

Kivilcim: No, don't worry. Metehan's a very sweet kid and great listener. 

Omer: I think you may have the wrong kid because that is not my kid.

Kivilcim laughs.

Omer meets her gaze, admiring her smile. And, how could he not worry about her? She is all he thinks about every minute of the day, every day.