16.

AYUSHMAAN POV.

Right now I am going home from Japan. Yes after the engagement was fixed I went to Japan to meet my friend and obviously Tina. She is really a pretty and naughty girl.

She is biting whatever she holds and man it hurts more than a bullet.

She babbles all the time and I really don't have any idea what she tries to tell.

But that girl is really so cute . She got her face similar to her mother and hair , the eye colour is the same as her father.

Thinking about Siddharth's sister, I still didn't find anything. I'm trying my best to get the girl but it's just, the blurry photo isn't helping more.

After 2 days is my engagement. I was planning to go home before only but, my stupid best friend didn't let me.

I invited Siddharth too but he said, he can't come as he is getting glimpses of his past.

The doctor did advise him to rest more. I sighed and opened my laptop. There is so much work to finish us in my Maa's point of view I should not work the day before and the day after my engagement.

I started working on my laptop when an air hostess came and smiled at me. Arrange my eyebrows and suicide biting her lips,

"You need anything Sir"

I close my eyes controlling my anger when I feel something on my chest. I saw her hand, she was touching me and that too without my permission.

I instantly stood up and held her wrist in a tight grip and said

"Call the head pilot now "

When she didn't leave, I called another air hostess and told him to call the pilot .

When the pilot arrived a jerked the girl forward hard on the floor and looked at the pilot.

I saw him shivering and his scared face. Oh I love seeing that scared face.

"I want this girl out immediately, or else it won't be good for you all".

The pilot gulped and nodded, I sat in my seat and closed my eyes. Right now I really want to go to Shruti and cuddle her.

We only talked a few times as I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable with me. And I had a lot of work that's why we didn't communicate that much.

I reached home and saw maa sitting in the living room crocheting something. This woman really can sit for hours and do that see really loves doing these.

"Maa, aap abhi tak soye nahi "

I said beside her and kissed her cheeks.

"Beta Tum fresh hokar aajao, khana garam kar deti hoon"

I smiled and nodded. She never forgets to feed me. No matter how late I am she waits for me and feeds me.

I freshened and went to the dining room.

"Baith ja beta "

I sat , Maa brought me a plate of food and I started eating.

I really love homemade food. After I ate I went and cleaned the dishes.

After keeping all the plates in their places and went in the living room, Maa was sitting there, she stood up when she saw me .

Maa reached for my face so I bent down, she held my face in her hand and kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Shruti ke liye kuchh laya ya nahin "

I smiled and nodded, she smiled and went to her room I sat there for some time and opened my phone.