03.

AYUSHMAAN POV

She slept while I was carrying her to dadaji's place. It was raining heavily but thank god dadaji's place was not too far.

After 5 minutes of walking I went towards the main door and knocked with my legs as I was carrying her. A man in his 40s opened the door and at first he didn't say anything but when his eyes feel on the girl he gasped and stepped aside for me to go inside. I went and placed her in the sofa.

"Oh my God! Suu?"

I heard a lady in her 40s saying or we can say shouting and it was more like a question.

She came running to the girl and cupped her face checking I guess.

"Ye kya ho gaya meri bacchi ko."

She said crying. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Beta" I heard the man saying so I just nodded and went near him. We went to the other side of the house. Then he looked at me and I know what he want. So I sayed

"She was running and I went behind her and saw her in middle of the road and she was crying so I brought her here"

He nodded and went away after thanking me. I stood there looking towards the hall, she was awake and talking to dadaji, she was smiling.

I stood there looking at her smiling face
She is so pretty just like daisies. Her giggles sounds so angelic. Her small curvy figure, oh god she is so sexy yet so cute. She is so thin still looks so sexy.

"cough cough"

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my brother Veer, giving me teasing look, shit I was probably openly checking out her and my brother caught me red handed. Fuck now everyone will know, Vihaan will not leave a moment to tease me.

I just glare at him and went towards the hall, Veer just chuckled and followed me.
In the hall I saw only dadaji and the man who is i think father of that girl sitting and just talking.

I went and touched dadaji's feet, he patted my head and said

" Ayushmaan, kaise ana hua? Arey Veer beta tum bhi aye ho, aao baitho."

Veer took blessings from dadaji and sat beside me. Then I spoke

"Pops ne apke liye kuch bheja hai isliye wo dene aye hain"

He just laughed and said okay and then he said

"Arey han Himesh mene tumhe batana hi bhul gaya , ye Ayushmaan Singh Ranawat aur ye Veer Singh Ranawat, yaad hai na hum inke ghar gaye the to kaise ye dono aur ek chota bacha milkar tumhe ek kamre me band kr diye the"

Dadaji laughed saying all this and continued

" They are the grandsons of my bestfriend Ranjit. And Ayushmaan this is my son Himesh Agarwal aur pehele jo tum mile wo iski patni hai Kriti Agarwal."

I took blessings of Himesh uncle and veer did too. Dadaji started asking Veer about work and I sat there silently.

I was looking towards the stairs in hope of seeing the girl again, I wanted to ask what's her name but I cannot, I know Veer must have planned how he will tell my family, I will not give another reason to get teased so I sat until their talk finished.

Himesh uncle started asking about my work. And after sometime Veer got up to take his leave. He bid goodbye and left after giving me a knowing smirk, I just ignored him, Himesh uncle also went to his room. Still I was expecting to see her.

I was thinking about her then Dadaji asked
"How is his health now?"

"He is taking medicines and he is stable now, someone was giving him wrong medicines, when I asked the nurse she said she didn't knew anything then i threatened the doctor he said he gave the right medicine. But still he wanted to check the medicines and when he checked the medicines were wrong but the box has the right name someone did it intentionally."