13.

AYUSHMAAN POV.

"Jii, woo, apka naam kya hai?"

"Whaaatt"

I was shocked. Is she really asking or joking with me.

Doesn't she remember me. I helped her once .

I've been head over heels over her for the last three years and she doesn't know my name .

I have every data about her and here she doesn't even know my name.

"Sorry, lekin mujhe kisine apka naam nhi bataya"

She said innocently looking down with a pout. I stared at her for sometimes without saying anything. I just hummed after sometimes.

"Ayushmaan Singh Ranawat"

I forwarded my hand and introduced myself, she looked at me then at my hand while smiling softly and shook my hand.

"I'm Shruti Agarwal"

I nodded my head , she again looked at the little boy and asked me ,

"Kya me shaadi ke baad Bubba ko leke AA sakti hun?"

I raised my eyebrows while looking at her , why does she want her dog to come with her, first of all that dog will have all her attention and will be clung to her.

She was staring at me with scared expression. I can't even say no, what will I give reason for saying no, I can't be jealous of a small dog. I stared at her once again and hummed.

"Hmmmm"

I don't know why I'm behaving like a jerk.

Suddenly i felt a soft thing in my hand and saw she was holding my two fingers and smiling towards me.

"Thank yoouu"

All the time she was giggling, her hands are so soft . Her hands are small compared to my rough and big hands. I controlled myself from smiling and stood up.

" You don't have any problem with this wedding?."

I asked her to which she looked towards me and shook her head saying no.

"Okay, let's go"

I said to which she stood up and we both went downstairs. Maa was with aunty and all the man's were having drinks.

I know they don't drink usually or else Maa will not talk to Papa.

"Papa, dadu app ye kya kar rhe hain , mumma app bhi kuch nhi bol rhe hain, uncle , dadaji , ye sharab peena achi baat nhi hai , inse bohot kuch hota hai , cancer wagera wagera. Apko ye sab nhi peena cahiye."

Shruti said all this while taking all the bottles keeping it down near the sofa.

"Humesha thodi peete Hain hum beta , bas ajj thoda Maan Kiya, meri pyaari bachi kitni badi hogayi hai dekho. Abhi shaadi ho jayegi phir tum apne papa ko akele chod ke chale jaoge ."

I'm sure uncle is drunk by the way he is talking, he had tears in his eyes. He has very low tolerence of alcohol.

Shruti didn't said anything and went upstairs without looking at anyone, she can fool everyone but I can clearly see her teary eyes and a small pout in her face.

I went and sat near vivaan who was recording everything.

"Maa "

She looked towards me , I gave a nod and she squealed like a child as if she got her princess castel.

She then hugged aunty and said we both are ready for the marriage. Aunty just shedded tears . Papa came and patted my shoulders. I didn't said anything.