01.

When will you come back?
I'm waiting for you from 17 years?
You promised me you will come back to me.
It's been 17 years I'm missing you very much.Where are you?
Are you still alive or dea...

"Shruti". I came out of my thought when I heard someone calling my name, oh Neha my bestfriend.

"Where were you lost and why are you crying?"

Than I realised I was actually crying. Immediately I wiped my tears and made some excuse. I was sitting in a cafe with my two friends Neha and Seema.

Both are my best friends from my 11th class from there we are like sisters from another mother. I love them so much.

We meet after 2 months cuz Neha came for holidays. She rarely gets holiday's, so once she comes we make sure we spend quality time with each other.

Seema and me both meet once a week as it's like a tradition for us.
We were just talking then I heard my phone ringing, and it's my father so I picked up happily

"Hello, Papa."
"Hello beta, tum kahan ho, tum gayi nhi abhi tak?. Wahan bache tumhara intezaar kar rhe hai"

Oh God I forgot I have to go to meet my sweet cuties. I hurriedly replied I'm going right now and said my friends about my departure so they said they will join me.

And like this we spent good time playing with the children of the orphanage.I come every weekend for these cuties,literally they are so cute.

It was evening so we made our way to our homes of course after a small friendly fight about who the children's loves the most among us. The orphanage was near my house so I always go by walking, it takes 20 minutes only.

As I entered my house I saw my mom sitting and cutting the vegetables. I went near her and picked her cheeks and went towards my room. I took a warm shower and wore clean clothes and made my towards my mom and dad.

As I sat near my mother helping her my father asked me if I went and I said yes and started saying what ever happened the whole day.

I just love telling them whatever happened with me. I love sharing these with my mumma and papa.

During dinner papa kept teasing mumma and she will be blushing while glaring at him. Sometimes I will support papa teasing her and we all laugh . Sometimes they behave like a teenagers in love.

I just love them so much. Sometimes I wish I will get a life partner like my papa. He loves mumma very much. And like this with small chit chat and teasing dinner was over.

After dinner I made my way towards my room then suddenly I felt someone is behind me but I shrugged it out thinking it's nothing. Then again I saw a shadow passing.

I'm alone at the corridor.I got scared and walked fast and my trembling legs wasn't helping me ,tears started spilling out of my eyes.When I felt someone's hand on my shoulder I shouted,

"Mummmaa!,Paappaaa!, help me please"

I shouted with all my strength and closing my eyes tightly. I felt myself breathing fast then I heard my mumma papa calling me, i was panicking when my mummy and papa came rushing towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I cried in my mother's embrace. I heard my papa scholding someone and suddenly black dots surrounded me and I felt my body getting light weighted.

"Suuu.."

__________________________________________
Who would have done that to Shruti? What do you think?

Please vote if you like the chapter.♥️

Infinite Times जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें