last bonus chapter!

Start from the beginning

"Why are you getting so romantic today?" She asked keeping her hands on his shoulders, she raised her eyebrows twice.

"I am always rommantic but you don't even look at your dashing husband" saying this he leaned to kiss her neck. Her grip on his shoulders tightened and she moved her head back to give him proper access.

He hugged her , keeping his chin on her shoulder. He saw the boiling milk and turned off the stove.

"I will be waiting for you in the room" he kissed her cheek.

:  :  :  :  :

Shravani entered the room to find him, Sitting on the bed. She entered the room and asked "where are the kids?"

"I have put the children to sleep in Kartik's room and tucked the net beside them"

She nodded and moved to him. She securely sat down on his lap, encircling her hands around his neck.

"You are way too much determined today" and placed her lips on his jaw.

"You wanna see how much determined I am?" He asked in his husky voice.

"Let me see then!" She held the end of his shirt and helped him to take off his shirt and threw it on the ground. She kissed his chest softly, pushing him back to lay down on the bed. She was hovering over her. She started kissing him softly. He securely turned her. Now she was under him and he was over her. He started kissing her neck sensually.

He moved downwards, pulling her nighty down. ......their clothes were scattered down on the floor. Their bodies were covered with quilt. He was sucking her erected bud and moulding her other breast in his palm. She was breathing heavily. Her hands pulling his head.

They continued their rommance till the morning.

___________________

This is end. I really hope you liked this story.

And sorry for the mistakes and errors.

I really enjoyed writing this. All the three couples are very close to my heart. But my personal favourite was vedant of all as i wrote him with the exceptions of my  ideal type. Kind, soft hearted, loving and respectable.

My all characters were loyal and they have their own flaws but never did something evil. Karan did wrong at Start but he never used shravani I mean to fulfill his lust even after knowing she was head over heals for him. Everything started when he fell for her. He loved her sister and wife. He loved Her so much that he let Rohit whom he hate the most.
Shravani also loved him alot, she was ready to bear his cold behaviour, his rudness everything just to be with him but Karan would have not changed  till a long time she would have chosen her career.

Cheating is an unforgivable act. Just because shraddha didn't give Rohit (his first husband) time he cheated on her. I wanted to show that even though he was a billionaire and more rich than aaditya, still shraddha didn't forgive him and divorced him. No excuse for cheating works. So please if you read or see about cheating by male or female lead don't rommantacise it cause it's not. Love is such a pure feelings and if love is there, there is no chance of cheating.

And about additya and his ex girlfriend Priya. I am not against the fact that the woman who don't want kid are cheaters or evil. The problem here was that she was ready to have child for money, she sees that a buisness. Ofcourse having a baby is a choice. Priya was not wrong for not wanting a baby she was wrong first she cheated and then she used that baby for her own profit.

Additya loved all the kids equally, I know there are rare chances that someone so pure hearted exist but still I wanted him like that. His relation with shraddha was beautiful. He never taunted her or bring her past in fights even if her pregnancy hormones were inbearable sometimes. Shraddha was strong even after no one supported her still she choose her self respect and her baby. She didn't stay with a cheater. She found love in aaditya and was happy with him.

Vedant really is a gentleman, a one woman man. He loved Ishani, even when there were misunderstandings. He chose her everytime.
He even loved Tushar like his own brother. Ishani had so many struggles she take care of her brother on her own. Just because she had a bad past, she never blamed anyone.

All my female leads were working Ladies. And you do not have to choose between love and career. You can be a wife, mother and still outshine in your careers you just have to balance in between.

I would like if you check out my other works

1) euphoria it was my first book but I am making some changes in it and publishing it again. (Ongoing)
There are two couple
Chavi× Varun
Ruhi×arnav

2) Aur pyar ho gya(on going)
It's another book
There are two couples
Kiara× Karthik
Avni×adhvik