apologize

Karan came to pick shravani from the office. He parked the car and went to pick her up. He was waiting in front of her office. He saw her coming, he smiled at her but she looked at her with an expressionless face. She walked away, ignoring him. He walked behind her and held her wrist to stop her. She turned around

"Mr Karan Gupta leave my hand" she  wailed at him

"I am here to pick karan's panda" he replied walking closer to him.

He was standing very close to her, holding her wrist softly

"Stop calling me with your nicknames"

He ignored her statement and requested her "please come with me"

She jerked his hand off "I bought my car, I can go home by myself"

"No please come with me or I can come with you" he requested

Everyone was looking at them.she saw around

"Why are you doing this why are you making fun of me in my workplace atleast let me live here peacefully" she was crying now

Pregnancy hormones

"I will wait for you at home,come home safely" he left her wrist and went to his car he banged his leg on the car in anger  "fuck! Why I have to hurt her again and again"

He reached home first. He was waiting for her at the main gate. She came and parked her car and walked to him

"I bought chocolate for you" he gave her the big chocolate bar of her favourite brand.

She looked at the choclate in his hand. Due to her pregnancy she was craving to eat something, so she took that chocolate from his hand and said "just because I am taking this don't think i forgave you cause I am never forgiving you, I hate you"

She went inside the guest room followed by Karan, when she entered inside she saw the room decorated with flowers and balloons. When she moved to bed "sorry"  was written with flowers petals. Now she can't take it any more. Tears started falling from her eyes, she couldn't control herself she turned around and hugged him tightly, he hugged her back.

"Why.....why...you have to do it, why you have to break me so deep, I feel like dieying, I don't want to live anymore" before she could say anything further. He pecked her lips

"I beg you shravani, Dont talk about death you can curse me, hit me, do anything to me but please forgive me I am so sorry but please trust me I love you, i really love you "

"Lie lie everything is a lie my heart wants to believe you but what I saw is, doesn't let me believe, my brain wants to hate you but my heart doesn't't let me hate you"

She was sobbing and breathing heavily"i ....I love you but you don't everything was your plan, how could you do this to me" then no one said anything she just hugged him and cried her heart out and he also pulled her in his arms . After sometime she made her sit on the bed and removed her heels.

"Sleep" he was going to leave but she stopped him by holding his palm.

"...s.....sta..stay with me, please" she looked at him with her puppy eyes. He looked at her with love just love he sat near her and hugged her to sleep

She does not know why she is doing this she wants to hate him but she can't let him go. Due to her pregnancy hormones she can't decide what she wants. She can't even tell this to him.

She is fighting with herself in her mind just to keep him close.

______________________________

Ishani was tired she had to go college early today because her professor called her and some other students to explain some work.

She was lying , on one side of her body, her back was facing the door. Vedant entered inside and looked at her sleeping figure. "Ishani wake up" he moved her

"What let me sleep"

"No you have to wake up baby" he pleaded.

"We did it just yesterday" she mummered but he couldn't heard her

"What"

"I am tired and sleepy"

"It's only 9 baby, I will bring coffee for you"

"Umm you are so desperate" she said while blushing she sat and turned around just to find him standing there with her books

"You were waking up me for studies"

"Yes! What did you think, you have so many assignments and exams also from next week"

"Nothing nothing" she said with embarrassed face "thank God i didn't said anything else" she said to herself in her mind

He placed the Books in front of  her and kissed her forehead "you study I will bring coffee for you"
She smiled at him and started studying. he bought two mugs of coffee one for her and one for himself as he will also accompany  her as he will be working on his office data.

________________________

Dhara was sleeping peacefully in her crib, and both the curious kids were looking at her and smiling. Shraddha was sitting on the bed. She was scrolling her phone.
Both the kids ran jumped on the bed to their mom

"Mumma why she is always sleeping" aaransh asked

"Because she is a small child, small child sleep a lot as they don't have any work" she replied.

"Mumma" aahan pouted and looked at her with a pout and his both hands crossed over his chest "we are also small kid you didn't let us sleep, wake us and send us to school. Why?!"

Shraddha smiled at him. He always has very unique question.

"Because you are four year old, much older than her, understand!"

He nodded. Both were sitting on her lap as nowadays they rarely get that chance.
Aaditya also came after taking a bath from bathroom in just his lower. And halfe naked body. He lied near his family on the bed and smiled looking at them.

"Papa" aahan ran to aaditya's knees and sat on his feet

"Papa swing me"

Aaditya started moving his legs up and down swinging him.
He was giggling looking at his father

"Now my turn" aaransh said and aaditya Started swinging him on his feets

"Where is tushar?" Aaditya asked

"He is sleeping" aaransh replied.

"This early" he asked as they sleep after ten after playing

"Ishani was telling he is in Kabaddi team of his school so he have to go for practice early, and he come very late Also, so he gets tired"

Aaditya nodded at her.

_________________________________

How was the chapter?

Please vote and Comment to boost my motivation