chapter 13:Falling

Adityas POV;

A mischievous smile came across my face thinking about the plan I made. She made me sleep on the sofa which was half my size so I need to take revenge.

I picked up the jug of ice cold water ,glanced at her sleeping figure and before I knew it her screams echoed in the room. And she woke up with a jerkI looked at her face splashed face while she looked at me with her widened eyes. Wow looks like a I gave her early morning shower."You fuck!ng b@stard,what did you just do" she screamed at me her breathing was heavy."Oh I just gave you a shower I thought it will be easier for you cant let my pretty wife work now can I?" I saw her turning red.Wait was she blushing?Isn't she supposed to be angry?Was she blushing because of my statement.Never knew I would see the Arya Malhotra blushing."You think you can get away with calling me pretty" she stood up taking small steps.Shit.I'm dead I need to run."Uh-I I'm just an innocent soul you know,you don't need to hurt me" I laughed awkwardly trying to save myself."Oh yeah I'll tell you what an innocent soul actually is"Just as she was walking towards me the bells of our room started ringing.Oh god thank you for saving me.The door opened and we saw my mother coming in."What is all this Bacho?""Look aunty your son wetted bed"Just as Arya said those my mums eyes widened as she looked at me."ADITYA, tereko sharam nhi ati bache paida karne ki umar mai ye harkate kar raha hai"Aditya,do you not have any shame your age is to make kids not do this)"Arey lekin-"(But-)"Chup karo jaldi tayar ho or bahir ao"(Shut up now hurry up and get ready)Just as mom left I looked at arya smirking,of course I got trapped in my own plan.how did Mama even believe that like literally? It was really cold outside it looked as it was about to snow.I wore my leather jacket and saw arya coming out wearing a beige coat.

her brown curls hanging low and her skin glowing.

"tum aj room mai nhi soge" she glared at me walking towards the dressing.

(you arent sleeping in this room today)

what? what does she mean by that.

"ayein?"

(what?)

"Gadhe,tumhe room se nikal diya gaya hai"

(idiot,you have been kicked out of the room)

wait what? she cant kick me out of the room. its not her room she cant kick me out. just as she was done with her makeup she grabbed her purse and walked out while I stood their dumbfounded. 

    ིྀ   ིྀ   ིྀ

"its so beautiful isn't it?" I looked at her mesmerising the mountains while i was mesmerising her beauty.

Her eyes,her hair,her face,her skin,her smile,her way of talking,those dimples when which appear when she is extremely happy or excited about something, the way she takes care of everyone around her,her personality.

Everything is about her mesmerising.

Everything about her is beautiful.

Not only that but when I'm with her everything around me starts to look better.

what was happening to me? was I certainly falling for her.

was I falling for her charm?

Because noticing every little thing about someone is not just attraction. Its something else.

She reminded me of someone. She had something in her which reminded me of some one.

'hey where are you lost,look its snowing" she waved her hand infront of me grabbing my attention as snowflakes fell on both of us.

"huh? yeah-yeah its amazing" why the hell was I stuttering.

'side-effects of love' My inner voice reminded me.

Love?

I ain't in love.

That word isn't for me.

Love require's  care,affection,healing.

Something I cant do.

My thoughts were broken when I heard arya's soft giggles.

 I looked to see zaina,kabir and arya teasing eachother in the snow.

"Myra used to love snow" I looked to see Ahaan standing beside me.

Myra Singhania, my late sister. She was 3 years older then me She was the favrioute child out of all of us because she was the first daughter of the family. She was murdered at the age of 14. She went trough alot I tried my best to save her but I couldn't I promised to protect her but i couldn't I failed. Since then i failed in life because she was my life.

]"Me and Ahaan knew because we had to witness the scene i still remember her screams.

We didn't wanna tell kabir and Zaina because we didn't wanna spoil their childhood. But somehow zaina found out and since then she has been like this she was like kabir all sunshiny but since she had found out she lost herself but i knew it was not because of myra it was something else.

Thats when it hit me. Arya reminded me of myra.

A snowball came flying my way and it landed on my face.

Who dared to do that? i looked to see arya ofcourse who else can do this.

Thats were her inner child comes out,her bubbly and childish side.

"You-" just as i was about to speak another snowball came hitting me on the face once again.

but this time before she could have threw another snowball i did it. A smirk appeared on my face as i saw her face.

Arya came near me and thats when someone pushed me and i landed on top of arya. I stared at her light brown orbs as she stared back at me. We were lost in eachothers eyes like the world around us had disapeared. 

"Ahemm..." a loud cough made us both attentive. Arya's face turned red as we remembered the presence of our families.

 I quickly got up and helped her get up aswell.

"Andhe ho kya?" she scolded me. it was not even my fualt.

"sorry"

.....

Hey Babies! so i wont be posting regularly now as my exams are starting. i have an test tomorrow but here i am writing the chap so please vote kardena warna maine marna hai sabko.