Chapter 5:Unwanted meet

Aryas POV:
I'm getting engaged.
I can't stop myself from thinking what he would be like. I have known him since I was kid,we fought. We were never meant to be not even friends we are enemies. I don't know him I don't know. I won't agree infront of anyone,but I am fucking terrified as shit.
I don't want to go trough all of that again. I have made an promise to myself,
"I don't believe in things such as love"
This is my rule,I'll never break this rule and that is my promise.
I had my hair open in a brown lehanga with minimal makeup as I walked down to the aisle with my brother I could feel all the stares at me,but that one gaze bothered me.
As I sat down I saw him in a white kameez whit a white shimmery coat.
Why the hell is he looking so god damn handsome.
As I sat down zaina brought the rings infront of us.the thoughts started captivating me once again.
What is he like? Will he be the same? I can't do this, should I decline? What if he treats me the same? What if he is like him? What if all those nights return?
Some body elbowed me I turned to see nor telling me to put the ring on. Shit I zoned out again.
The food had started I was hungry really hungry that's when my stomach made a sound .noo you stomach why right now,I clutched on it make the sound stop.yea I know I'm pretty dumb.
"Do you want food" I turned to see my fiancé asking me for food since when does he care.
I declined twice.but then he did the unthinkable.
He stuffed food in mouth infront of everyone.
Oh I'll kill him bitch.
ིྀ ིྀ ིྀ
I was engaged,Damn.we didn't meet after the engagement but I still had to take my revenge no way I was letting him away with how he embarrassed me.
Did he actually care?
I was on my way to an event right now. The event was held in Spain but I was the main one so they had to arrange it where ever I said. I couldn't make it to Spain no way mama would let me go. So the event is in India,I wore a black full sleeve dress and a coat on top. With black heels and a touch of lip gloss,highlighter and blush.
I didn't need makeup beauty was in my genes. 💅
Uh yeah no def not,I'm def ugly,just my mood swings.
Bhai did ask if he could come but i declined I don't want to pressure him.
I was walking lost in my thoughts,when I bumped into someone.
*crack* shit no no
This might not be what I think it is.
I was about to fall but luckily the guy caught me and I grabbed his bicep.
My heel broke.
I looked upto see ADITYA SINGHANIA?!
staring back at me.
Why does it always have to be him,why?😭🤦🏻‍♀️
"Are you alright?" He asked whit concern.
"Yea" I tried to get out of his hold, but instead of leaving me he made me sit on the closest bench.
Then he bent down. He bent down?! The Aditya annoying full of ego singhania bent down infront of his enemy?
"S-stand up what are you doing" and my wow my tongue can't just speak properly.
"Bending down infront of my wife" wife,I'm not his wife I felt something weird when he said that,he took of his shoes then mine and made me where his shoes.
"Be careful women, I won't be there every time to hold you" he said standing up. He's right he won't be there,and I don't need him.
"Wait, stop I need to attend an event" I can't walk whit broken heels as well.
"Alone?, I'll come whit you" maybe he's not that bad.
"You don't have shoes are you dumb?"how the hell will he walk without shoes will not be embarrassing for him?
"Yea sure now come on" I- what do I say now.
He dragged me towards his car.
"Why were you walking when you had a car?" I was just curious.
"I needed to go to the pharmacy,udhar parking nahi hoti"
(There is no parking place their)
"Oh so did you not go? I told you I could have went Myself" what if it was emergency.
"Shut up,women you talk a lot" there we go.
" you shut up" the rest of the ride was silent.
We reached the venue and just as we got out of his car
Paparazzi started flashing us whit lights,this time even Eva was not here.
I had always been a quiet person,these people annoyed me,sometimes I would just be scared of them I guess that sometime is right now.
I could feel sweat gathering on my forehead as the paparazzi's started to ask questions.
"Are you both married?"
"Is the famous Aditya singhania dating Arya Malhotra?"
"Are they married for profit?"
"Why are you guys dating?"
"Why is mr.singhania shoeless?"
A sigh of relief washed over me, as we finally got out of the crowd and entered the venue.
I was greeted my mr.lorenzo,my biggest client & the person who organised this event. "I'm glad you made it ms.arya, I see you have a guest with you"
"Oh yes mr.lorenzo, this is my fiancé mr.Aditya singhania I'm sure you know him" he smirked I hate this guys intentions.
"Who doesn't know him? I thought you were to young I was waiting for your engagement whit my son" he mocked me. He asked me a month if me and his son should get married but his son was a bastard Aditya is better then him.
"Well well unfortunately she's now engaged lorenzo so it's better if you excuse us" Aditya excused us and pulled me away from Lorenzo.
"That guy is your client seriously cheriè you could've done better" cheriè, he has called me that a few times.
"My name is Arya and how do you know him"
"Trust me cheriè,that guy is a bastard" I know you don't need to tell me that.
...
The event ended,I reached home and got out of his car. Wait wait correction he opened the door for me I was quite surprised.
"Didn't know you would be a gentleman" and I took my words back at instant.
"I'm not a gentleman" saying that he slapped my head and ruined my hair then just ran off.
Ufffff. I just hate him just wait and watch how I take my revenge.
Aditya:2  Arya:0
Need to make that score board go up.
Just then I remembered something,I forgot my heels I mean I need a pic of them they were my fav pair I needed a pic to buy another one.
I turned around to see Aditya driving off but my shout made him instantly pull the break.
"ADITYA STOP!"
he got out of the car and rushed towards me whit a worried look.
"WTH?"
"My heels, i need them" he gave me an annoyed look while I gave him my signature smile, and he threw the heels at me.
Bastard.
Aditya's POV:
"ADITYA SINGHANIA THE CEO OF A.S TECHS ONE OF THE RICHEST COMPANIES OWNER GOT SEEN WHIT ARYA MALHOTRA ASIA'S TOP 10 ARCHITECT HOLDING HANDS AT LORENZO RICCI'S YEARLY CHARITY EVENT, ARE THEY DATING IS THIS FACT HIDDEN FROM THE WORLD"
Anger rushed threw my veins as I saw the headline.
"Get this fucking news off right now" I screamed at my assistant.
I shouldn't have went with her it's all because of her.
....
Chapter aesthetics

Aryas outfit