🍁

[ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞]

The Names Used in this book are all my Book characters No one exists in real life.

This Story Is not related to anyone's real life and if it does it's just a coincidence.

Don't Connect the Story to real Life.

Don't take the story seriously.

English is not my Mother language So please Ignore if there are any grammar mistakes.

Read Only if you are comfortable.

©All rights reserved

:No One is allowed to copy my work in any way.

[Vote~]

»»--𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭--««

Yn groans feeling her stomach growl in hunger, She gets up from her bed and walks to the kitchen like a zombie. glancing up at the clock she sighs, "1:00Am"

Yn puts a bowl of water on the stove so she can make instant noodles, While waiting a thought pops up in her head, "Are they both still awake?"

Leaving the water to boil, Yn tip-toes her way to her elder brother's room to see if he and his best friend are still awake because they were having a sleep over, or maybe she just wanted to take a glance at his brother's best friend.

Yn slowly peeks inside, "where are they?" she asks herself when she doesn't she both of them.

She walks inside the room trying not to make noise, but gasps when she gets pinned on the wall, She slowly looks with her mouth and eyes widen open.

"Namjoon?" Yn breathes out, "Gosh you scared me" She gently hits his chest but realises that he isn't wearing his upper wear.

Namjoon chuckles in a low voice looking at her flushed face, "I'm sorry, darling"

"You two should continue this somewhere else, At least respect my holy eyes" Another male voice says.

Yn peeks from Namjoon's shoulder, "Oppa~" She whines in embarrassment.

Namjoon turns around, "Don't tease her Jackson" He says.

"Well why not? I know you both like each-other" Jackson says glancing at his sister who is standing behind his best friend.

"No i don't!" Yn says and runs out of the room, with a crimson red face.

The best friend chuckle seeing her.

"Go get her Bro" Jackson says, "Just remember that she's my sister"

Namjoon winks at his best friend before going outside.

-

"Ah! Aish! Aish.." Yn taps her feet on the kitchen floor while covering her red face, she tries not to smile hard while covering her face with her palms.

"What happened?"

yn hears the same smoky voice, she quickly turn around to her food and tries to act like she wasn't acting like a kid on sugar rush a minute ago, "Nothing" she replies.

Namjoon walks to her and peeks from behind her shoulder, "Hungry? in the middle of the night?" He says, his hot breathe hitting her neck.

Yn gulps and nods, "I'm always hungry"

Yn turns around to get some spices from another cabinet totally forgetting that her crush is standing right behind her, Her breathe hitched as she gulped and stared at his bare muscular chest.

Namjoon chuckles seeing her blushing face, "You like it?" He teases.

"I like your dimples" Yn says.

"Huh!?"

"I said I like your dimples you look cute when you smile" Yn says and slowly slides away.

"Are you... flirting?"

"No! I'm just complementing you" yn says pocking his cheek with her index finger making him smile, "look your dimples are cute" she smiles.

"Is that so?" Namjoon asks before wrapping his arms around her waist from behind, "You like them? then maybe you like me too? don't you?" he asks, tracing his lips on her neck.

Yn froze on her spot, and tries to control her uneven heartbeat.

"Don't hide it darling, I know you like me. Just say it, for once, for me. Please"

Yn turns around to face him, "But-"

"You don't like me?" Namjoon asks pulling away a little.

"It's not like that I do but-"

And that was it, just what Namjoon wanted to hear, he pulls yn closer and lands his lips on hers. Yn tries to resist but she can't just say no to his soft lips. He cages her body between him and the kitchen counter, He hold her by her nape and deepens the kiss, his one hand rested on his waist as her both hands stayed on his naked chest.

Namjoon turns off the stove without breaking the kiss before making Yn wrap her both legs around his waist, she wraps her both arms around his neck as he held her koala style.

Namjoon walks to her room and enters in, still kissing her like a hungry tiger, Feeling that yn is out of breathe he closes the door from Inside and breaks the kiss.

they both panted heavily, trying to catch their breathes.

"Yah!" Yn hits his chest but not harshly making him chuckle.

"Look at you, Blushing hm?" Namjoon smiles caressing her red cheeks.

Yn hides her face into his chest as he pecks on her head.

" 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐘𝐧" Namjoon confesses.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞" Yn says, looking up ar his dreamy eyes.

"I love you two too"

"Jackson?"
"Oppa?"

The both look at the bed where Jackson is laying, Yn digs her head into namjoon's chest in embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asks, caressing Yn's hairs with one hand and holding her with another.

"Nothing just had to make sure you both don't do things." Jackson sighs, "Anyway, congratulations Brother, and you too Yn" he winks at Namjoon.

"Don't tell me you saw us kissing" Yn says glancing at her brother.

"Unfortunately I did, but I'll keep it a secret" Jackson does a zipping motion on his lips.

"Gosh! this is embarrassing, What type of brother are you"

"Well I wouldn't be doing this, but I trust Namjoon, anyways I'll be leaving now, you both can continue" Jackson chuckles, "And Namjoon don't go rough on her, my sister is too soft" He winks and leaves the room leaving a smirking Namjoon and a blushing yn.

"Yn? will you be my girlfriend? I don't have a ring with me Or a necklace but I promise we'll go shopping tomorrow"

Yn looks into his eyes and nods, "Of course I'll love to, and don't think I'll leave you easily in fact I'll never leave you so keep that in mind" She pecks on his lips, making him smile, "Your dimples, i'm addicted to them" she squeals like a kid.

Namjoon chuckles, "I want to marry you right away you know, but for now let's continue our bed session" He smirks.

»»--𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝--««