Xiao Jiang became furious, “Open fire! Kill them all! We can’t let them infiltrate the city!”

Old Xue sensed that something was off. According to Xiao Hen’s explanation, the Undead looked exactly like humans, and they couldn’t be distinguished unless their blood was tested. However, the infected soldiers before them had stiff movements, shrunken flesh, and grayish-white eyes—clear signs that they were not human. Were these really corpses?!

The guarding soldiers opened fire and attacked their heads, and the infected soldiers who lunged at them fell in batches.

Xiao Jiang and Old Xue were pulled back by nearby soldiers. A soldier who had originally been guarding in front of Xiao Jiang suddenly turned around, his teeth falling out as sharp sawtoothed teeth instantly grew, lunging at Xiao Jiang and biting towards his neck.

“Be careful!” Old Xue was greatly shocked.

Xiao Jiang kicked out, blocking the soldier’s attack. With his intact arm, Old Xue pulled out the weapon from his waist and struck the soldier, killing him with such speed that it left people in awe.

Xiao Jiang’s body trembled, and he swung the weapon to strike the soldier behind him. Old Xue swiftly followed suit, striking another soldier with the weapon. At a glance, he saw a knife embedded in Xiao Jiang’s back, its blade buried deep!

Old Xue immediately raised the weapon and shouted, “Back off! Everyone, back off!”

Old Xue didn’t know if there were any hidden Undead among the people around him. He could only use the weapon to force everyone back, not allowing them to approach. Whoever came closer would be struck down!

Old Xue anxiously wanted to call out to Xiao Hen, but Xiao Jiang stopped him. “Don’t call out, help me pull out the knife.”

Pulling out the knife would cause bleeding, but if he didn’t, Xiao Jiang couldn’t move at all. Gritting his teeth, he growled, “Pull it out!”

Old Xue grabbed the knife handle and pulled it out, causing black blood to spray.

Looking at the black blood on the ground and the knife, Old Xue’s eyes turned bloodshot. “Xiao Xiao…”

Xiao Jiang turned around and saw Old Xue’s hands covered in black blood, causing him to freeze.

This evolved corpse tiger was of a high level. While Xiao Hen was battling it, he heard the commotion not far away. With just a glance, he knew what was happening. Without hesitation, he led the evolved corpse tiger to rush over and intercepted the “Undeads” attacking Xiao Jiang and Lao Xue.

These soldiers infected by the “Undeads” couldn’t even be considered “Undead” themselves. They had lost all consciousness and had turned into mindless monsters that only knew how to devour humans. These “Undeads” were of a lower level compared to the “Undead”, and Xiao Hen had discovered this back in the South City Base.

No matter how strong Xiao Hen was, trying to deal with an evolved corpse tiger and a group of “Undeads” would still leave room for mistakes. In front of so many people, he couldn’t reveal the fact that he wasn’t human. Therefore, he could only do his best to fight.

After colliding with the evolved corpse tiger once again, Xiao Hen leaped high, and his invisible spatial blades swept through the approaching group of “Undeads”, collecting their heads.

Xiao Hen observed and realized that the scattered survivors were the true “Undeads”.

Xiao Hen disappeared from his original position, going to harvest the creators of these “Undeads”.