Chp.1 The Surprise

Start from the beginning

(YN): Clem?? ..Lucille?? ..AJ??

No response, pure silence still...

(YN): ...I don't like this.

(YN) jogs towards the school and to enter at the front hallway...

(YN): Louis?? Vi?? Aasim?? Ruby??

He started roaming around the building, bottom to top stairs and down to each hallway and rooms...

(YN): Omar?? Mitch?? Willy?? ...What the. Not even Rosie is spotted.

(YN) speaks to the walkie talkie...

(YN): Clem, you there??

Yet again, no response...

(YN): Clementine!

Suddenly, he heard a thud noise, coming from his and Clem's room...he walks up to the room, pulls his knife out, quietly opens the doors and to pop his head in the room, and notices nobody in the room, but still heard a noise coming from here, so he enters the room and to search around...as he does, suddenly, someone pops out from the closet behind, and to sneak up behind (YN). Whoever this is sneaking behind (YN), place his hand to his shoulder, startling (YN) as he grabs the whole arm, arm dragging over him and dropping him on the ground and pin this person, and to find out it's Louis...

Louis: OW-Woah woah! Take it easy man. It's me!

(YN): Louis?! <Pendejo>, I almost put a knife on you.

(YN) picks Louis up on his feet...

(YN): Don't ever do that.

Louis: Heh, my bad my guy, but I take the blame for not saying anything before, couple thought of that first.

(YN): *Sighs* Where's Clementine, Lucille AJ and everybody else?? I've been calling through the radio and no response.

Louis: That, I can help you out with, but first...put this on.

Louis pulls out and hands (YN) a blindfold...

(YN): ...Okay, what's REALLY going on here??

Louis: Dude, just do it, alright? Don't worry everyone's fine, just put this one, and tell me you don't see anything.

(YN): ...Fine.

(YN) puts the blindfold on, and ties it...

(YN): Okay, I can't see a thing now, literally.

Louis: Great, I'll guide you outside, watch your step.

(YN): Oookay..?

(YN) was now confused about what's even going on, first he thought something must've happen with Clementine and the others due of not getting a response, yet can't find anyone at their home residence, and now Louis, wanting him blindfolded. Louis was guiding (YN) through the building as they walk down the hallway, walk downstairs, and have already exited the building and arrived at the front porch...