The gang gets swag

(This is in the holidays so they're at Snapes house)

Recently, Dazai saw an ad for a cricut machine and wanted it, because cricuts can make fabric transfer designs and that meant gang t shirts. Of course he immediately ordered it and a week later it arrived. 

"Dazai you have a package!" Snape called and Dazai immediately jumped up to go get it "what is it" asked Snape "a cricut, I'm gonna make t shirts with it" Dazai replied excitedly as he grabbed it out of the box. Dazai started setting up the machine and reading the instructions "I already designed everyone's shirts. They say Hell's Hounds on the front and say everyone's name and department on the back with a drawing of them with fire in the background." He said excited "I didn't know you could draw" Snape said "I was bored and took a online class a couple years back" "well I'm gonna go make some food, show me them when your done" Snape said as he left the room. 

Dazai mumbled to himself as he fiddled around with the machine trying to get the Bluetooth to work, he eventually got it and watched happily as it perfectly printed his designs. He grabbed the iron and shirts and started transfering the designs onto them. Snape came back and placed two bowls of crab curry on the table. Dazai quickly ate all the crab and went back to the shirts. 

Once Dazai finished with the shirts he showed snape who was amazed by his skill and sent a message to the Hell's Hounds gc.

 Hell's Hounds :D

Dazai: guys I have a surprise! I need to meet you at Diagon alley, is tommorow okay?

Fred: yeah!

George: ok!

Blaise: sure

Ron: 👍

Hermione: okay

Draco: yes

Ginny: yup!

Luna: sure

Dazai: good, meet me at the leaky cauldron at 1pm tommorow

Dazai turned off his phone and read a book before going to sleep.

When everyone arrived at the leaky cauldron Dazai put his bag on the table "I made us t shirts!" He said and handed them out, Fred and George looked at thiers and trapped Dazai in a hug while all the others laughed and thanked Dazai for the amazing shirts. Everyone put on thier shirts and started talking about important gang things like how much money they're making and stuff.

(This is really bad bc i lost motivation part way through)