Hanging Out With The UA Students

Start from the beginning

(In this universe Abuela Alma was never distant with Mirabel and her and Isabela always had a very great relationship.)

Asha always heard stories from her dad about how people made a huge difference in the world and was inspired by it and sadly when she was 12 he died of an illness so not only did she and her friends want to become  heroes to make a huge difference but to honor her dad's memory, Miles and Gwen were both victims of crime when each of them lost somebody that cared about for Miles it was his uncle Aaron and for Gwen it was a good friend of hers and so they both decided to become heroes to make sure that nobody lost anybody that they cared for ever again and go through the same pain that they've gone through and the rest was cause they've all seen the pain and misery that many have gone through and they all wanted to become beacons of hope just like many heroes, vigilantes and anti-heroes are so that many will take it as a sign that there is still hope and light in this world.

Hearing all those reasons made The Vengeful Protectors smile. Every single one of those reasons showed that these kids had such huge hearts and really wanted to help people.

"Those are amazing reasons for you to become heroes." they all said in unison.

"Gracias." said Camillo.

"We're glad that you think so." Sunny said.

"Not like All Might." said Monoma angrily as he folded his arms across his chest and looked down at the floor.

"Really?" Tsu asked.

"Yeah." answered Miles.

"He doesn't." Gwen said.

"What did he say when you told him your reasons?" asked Yuga sympathetically.

"Well when we told him that asshole just told us straight to our faces that our reasons to become heroes wasn't good enough and when we asked him why he just didn't fucking answer!!!!!!" Octavia answered angrily.

"Not to mention when we show our improvents in our fighting skills while the other teacher praise us he just yells at us, says we're doing crappy and that if we keep up our in his words "weak ways of fighting" we'll never become heroes and again in his own fucked up words "not that I ever believed that you ever had what it takes to be heroes anyway." said Simon.

"God I hate that fucking asshole!!!!!!" Gabo yelled.

"Yeah he's just a jerk to us for no reason." said Steven.

"You can say that again Steven." Connie said as she folded her arms across her chest and glared down at the floor.

Hearing all the crap that All Might put them through made The Vengeful Protectors very pissed off and made them hate him even more then they did already. How could that bastard just outright say that their reasons to be heroes were invalid and just bully them and constantly bring them down? Was he just that power hungry and egotistical that he had the need to fucking knock down and belittle children?!!!!!!!! Man this guy was an even bigger asshole then they thought he was.

"Well he's wrong." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly.

The UA students turned to The Vengeful Protectors who were smiling kindly at them.

"Really?" they asked.

"Indeed he is." answered Fumikage kindly as Dark Shadow nodded cutely.

"Yes from what we heard about the rest of your teacher you are the best students that this school has ever had." Tenya said.

"And we saw the looks that they had when they talked about you." said Mina.

"We saw that they had proud looks on their faces." Rikkido said.

"And they had such amazed looks in their eyes." said Toru.

"And from what we saw Izumi your parents are really proud of you and your friends." Shoto said.

"And from we heard about from them and all of you are gonna be great heroes." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison kindly.

Hearing that about their teachers and that The Vengeful Protectors believed in them made the UA students smile. This inspired them to do their hero careers even more.

"Thank you." they said in unison gratefully.

"You're welcome." said The Vengeful Protectors in unison.

"Well we're gonna get going." Izuku said as him and the rest of The Vengeful Protectors got up.

"Ok well thanks for hanging out with us." said Kendo.

"Yeah we should do it again sometime." Emily said.

"You're welcome and yeah should." said Kyoka.

"Yeah I'd like that." said Hanta as he placed his hands on his hips.

The rest of The Vengeful Protectors smiled and nodded as Dark Shadow nodded cutely. Then The Vengeful Protectors hugged the UA students and gave them all motherly/fatherly kisses on the head and then they all walked away as they waved goodbye to them to which the UA students waved goodbye. Just like with the true heroes The Vengeful Protectors felt like with the UA students it was the start of a beautiful friendship.