Unexpected natural talent

When she heard Haruka's order, it filled Hestia with excitement and happiness as she smiled in response and approached her closer as the blonde spread her legs further allowing the petite goddess to fulfill the order from her beloved first member. She lowered her head into Haruka's crotch, and witnessing the beautiful pink core of her, caused Hestia to be more excited as her breath became slightly heavier.

"It's okay, Hestia-sama. I'm also inexperienced, so please do your best at your own pace."

Those words filled Hestia with some confidence and made her happy as she nodded in response before bringing her mouth close to the enticing bare naked of Haruka's vagina or pussy in this case, then as her mouth touched it causing a slight twitch to Haruka before the black-haired goddess began to do her job.

Using her mouth, Hestia tried to use the suction force from it to Haruka's core with gentle and slight force, making the blonde-haired shinobi feel some pleasure despite Hestia being inexperienced and honestly it's surprise Haruka as if the goddess is natural at things like this. A low and soft moan escaped Haruka's mouth which caused Hestia and the audience who watching their sexual shows aroused, especially the girls who outside of their mansion began to feel hot and weird within their bodies.

"That's good, Hestia-sama... please, ah... keep it like that...!"

Hearing those words of praise from her beloved first member and true love, Hestia became more motivated and increased the effort as she suction force from her mouth to Haruka's beautiful entrance slightly increased—not only using her mouth, but Hestia also unconsciously had her tongue to slip inside and licking the hole which intensifies the pleasure Haruka received as she arched her back to the unexpected addition.

'Hestia-sama... she has a natural talent for this...! She is good despite it's her first time...!'

Hestia's natural talent at oral also surprised Haruka more as the petite goddess quickened the pace of her tongue, giving more and more pure waves of pleasure which made Haruka's body squirm in delight with how good it was. This is the type of play and pleasure only that can be performed by someone who is skilled yet Hestia capable of doing that despite being inexperienced, which proves how good the natural talent Hestia had for sex and things related to it is.

The more Haruka showed that kind of expression and how louder the lustful moans she kept emitting, Hestia became determined to make her beloved true love feel good and feel the best as well as ultimate pleasure since she would do whatever it took for that to happen.

'Haruka-chan felt good from what I did! I must make her feel that more...!'

She thought with more determined thought and intention before she heard Haruka's moans more and more while trying to say something as if urging Hestia to do what she wanted.

"Ah...! Hestia-sama, I'm about to come...! Do it more and more...!"

In response to those words, Hestia's tongue and mouth movement became faster and wilder, causing Haruka's body to squirm even more and her moans became louder than before with how good the pleasure that aroused the entire body of Haruka right now from Hestia's oral play. And without long, because she could not hold the intense pleasure, Haruka reached a climax for the first time.

"I-I'm cumming...! I'm cumming, Hestia-sama...!"

As her white liquid burst out, Haruka let out a loud cry of pleasure as the dam inside her pussy broke and her love juices sprayed out right to Hestia's face; she quickly and gladly open her mouth, trying to drink and gulp her destined and true love's essence into her which that trigger her climax too, causing Hestia to achieve a second climax.

Hestia was panting heavily with her euphoric face as she already taste the amazing feeling of ejaculating from her pussy. It is also makes Haruka feel euphoric but she is nowhere tired with the fact she has [All Day Long], and [Natural Born Destroyer] that makes her not tired at all, especially if it an activity related to sex.

However, it couldn't be denied that the taste of climax is amazing for Haruka, or both girls, especially with how sensitive their bodies are. The first climax for Haruka is awesome but it's more awesome for Hestia since she experiences the second one which makes her fall in love and get addicted more to Haruka as it's increasing her affection towards her even further.

Not only Hestia could get a second ejaculation from that, but she also got the chance to drink the sweet and addicting taste of Haruka's love juices that were sprayed out onto her face. Each time the juices flowed down her throat, Hestia's body sensitivity underwent a drastic change as it increased exponentially.

'Haruka-chan's taste... it is more delicious than any drink I've tasted... even in Heaven... this beats anything I've drunk in there...'

From now, or today, Hestia will become addicted to the taste of Haruka's love juices and might want to taste it as much as she wants but the petite goddess also understands that it will also bring no good and bother her beloved Haruka if she overdone it. After all, Haruka who is her Familia's first member and first child, is the one who gives her everything and changes her whole life in a single day.

After resting for several minutes, Hestia's stamina slowly back to normal, and wants to do more sex or sexual activity with Haruka, and the blonde ninja or shinobi also thinks the same as the black-haired petite goddess. It's as if their thoughts were linked as their eyes gaze through each other and nod as if they were understood what they think.

"Haruka-chan, I know this might be impolite and rude... but I want more..."

She said with a small blush of embarrassment and a bit shy. However, Haruka merely chuckles in response.

"Don't worry, Hestia-sama. I also want more and let everyone here witness our sacred activity, our beautiful bonding ritual... what do you think, Hestia-sama?"

With a wide smile of happiness, Hestia quickly nods in agreement.

"Of course I want it, Haruka-chan!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually don't wanna do this, but life has not let me a choice.

If you like this story and others, please remember try to support me through Patreon and Ko-fi

Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/tetekgede

Ko-fi link: https://ko-fi.com/yurigami124896

Is It Wrong for Haruka to Try to Pick Up Girls in the Multiverse?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara