𝟏𝟕 | 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!!

Start from the beginning

"Wow! He can hold his own even when out-numbered!"

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and evacuate!!"

Suddenly, the big mist guy showed up blocking the exit of the school.

"I won't allow that," The class faces shifted into horrified faces as they stared at the mist neon yellow eyes, "Greetings. We are the League of Villains. Forgive our audacity, but today we've come here to U.A. High School—this bastion of heroism.. To end the life of All Might, the symbol of peace," I think they're faces just got worse— "We were under the impression that All Might would be here today but it seems his schedule was revised? Well.. no matter." 13 finger flicks opened, getting ready to send a black hole towards portal dude before boom boom and red haired guy jumped towards him. They both try attacking the portal before Sasori's strings grab a hold of them back.

"Not if we end you first,"

"Betcha didn't see that coming!!"

"That was close.. Yes students though you may be, you are the best of the best."

"NO, GET BACK! BOTH OF YOU!" 13  screams before black mist went around all of us.

"Be gone."

"Writhe in torment,"

"Until you breathe your last."

Falling out of the patrol, I quickly twist my body to land on my feet—landing in a crouching position

Falling out of the patrol, I quickly twist my body to land on my feet—landing in a crouching position. Standing up I looked around the area and noticed double coloured hair dude and the invisible girl in the landslide area with me. Suddenly there was a presence behind me, I quickly moved my head out of the way as the person went to punch me. The attacker stumbles forward before I grab the back of their shirt and head, quickly kneeing them in the face and causing it to go unconscious. A little chill went by as Todoroki froze the ground where the other villains stood.

"You all lost to a kid. How pathetic," He says, putting his hands in his pockets like this is a daily thing, "Come on, now. You're adults aren't you?"

"That was cold," I comment, walking up towards him. He stared at me with a straight face, "Come on, that was at least a little funny,"

Ignoring me he walks by and towards the villains, "Divide and conquer, huh? Forgive me for saying so, but it's hard to see you guys as any more than thugs with quirks you can't even handle,"

"Bastard..!! The second he was warped here.. is he really just a kid? Ow.. ow.. ow.."

Todoroki stood there in thought for a minute well I picked at my nails, "Hey. At this rate, your skin'll rot away from frostbite. But I'm trying to become a hero and heroes don't do such horrible things," Yeah they do loser, "What makes you think you can kill All Might? Tell me your plan."

"I— I— I don't know anything! I swear!" a villain yells tears about to stream down his face.

"You're pretty pathetic," I say, walking up to stand in front of the frozen man. Activating my Sharingan and putting the man in a genjutsu. He experienced himself getting eaten alive for days before pulling him out of it again. His eyes darted around as he shook, staring at my blood red eyes.