Official

After the girls had finished scolding the boys, everyone had returned back to their respective houses. The cheer squad went back into Bebe's basement, where they continued to gossip and talk just about anything.

However, this is when you felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, causing you to retrieve it and check down at the screen to see who'd be texting you at this time. You couldn't help but smile faintly at the sight of Kyle's name on your phone. Yes, you ended up forgiving him rather quickly after the Peppermint Hippo incident, even though you didn't really recall what made you upset. The way he held you in his arms when comforting you though, it just made all your feelings for him resurface. His caring aura was far too strong for you to ignore, you knew he cared about you.

Kyle ☝️: Hey... I know that us being outside is really fucking suspicious, but seriously, the dudes were terrified that something bad would happen with the whole cheer squad being together.

Y/N 🎀: So you weren't just trying to sneak a peek at the hotties? 😜

Kyle☝️ : No, dude! You know how dangerous it is to have the cheer squad under the same roof? 

Y/N🎀 : Idk, looks like the danger is at your sleepover. 

Kyle☝️ : Why do you think that? 😫

Y/N🎀 : Big brother Craig is pissed off at you, Ky 🤨

Kyle☝️ : Shit, you're right. I guess I'll sleep with one eye open tonight.

Y/N🎀 : Don't go getting your ass kicked now... Well on second thought, maybe that'll make up for your strip club adventure 🙊

Kyle☝️ : What?! I thought we were good! Y/N, pleeeeease 🥺

Y/N🎀 : Oooh I don't know, Ky 🤭

Kyle☝️ : Seriously, Y/N. I'll do anything to make up for my fuck up! 

Y/N🎀 : Anything? 

Kyle☝️ : I feel like you're going to make me regret saying that... 

Y/N🎀 : Well now I have to think about it. If you're willing to do anything, then I've gotta' make it good! 

Kyle☝️ : Well... Fine, I did say anything.... 

Y/N🎀 : Perfect! Then, it's settled. You're going to ask me out? 

Kyle☝️ : Wait, wait. What?

Y/N🎀 : I'm beginning to think that you're not willing to do anything.

There was a pause. It looked like Kyle had read your message but didn't reply to it. This made you extremely nervous now. You had no idea what to do, what to say, and maybe you should try to play it off? 

As you fought yourself in your mind, cursing at yourself for embarrassing yourself, thinking you read the room wrong, you then got a text from Stan. Confused, why would Stan message you right after Kyle went silent?

Stan💨 : Alright, he's been on his phone for a while smiling, and now he's cheering to himself. What did you say to him? 

Y/N🎀 : Are you talking about Kyle? OMG 🥰

Stan💨 : Yeah... Wtf is going on? 🤨

Y/N🎀 : Idk, maybe ask him 🤭