ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Molten walked the halls quietly with his bag filled with his textbooks and water bottle; Which really contained feral animal blood. His cravings for fresh blood along with his rising levels of pain from hunger and withdrawl from the fluid were slowly getting to him. He and Nightmare would normally be able to get by off of a feral animal's blood in down times in the bathroom, though he was craving something fresh and the withdrawl from fresh, warm blood was slowly getting to him. He was honestly getting desperate enough to bite someone to drink a small portion of blood from them, when usually he'd avoid it. He hated having to resort to biting for blood, whereas his friend wouldn't hesitate if he was presented the opputunity to do it without being outed for his species. Unlike in the classic Hollywood movies, when he or another vampire would bite, they wouldn't leave behind a gaping wound; instead, they'd leave behind two small pricked holes through the skin that would allow for a minimal amount of blood to be drawn without the victim bleeding afterwards. The puncture holes would heal and disappear after a few days, and even with the mild discomfort of the bite, it did allow for a vampire to be more likely to be able to bite in future if they had to. Molten hated it, but he did it when he was desperate, like he was right now. His ear would flick as he passed the bathroom, hearing someone inside; alone. Temptation overcame him as he placed his things in his locker and quickly returned to the men's bathroom, going inside and swiftly finding the male that was alone. He felt guilty for this, but he had to for his own sake of not being indetified as a threat and expelled from the college for biting someone who was in a group. He was behind him, so as he drew in a breath he quietly uttered "I'm truly sorry for this, but I don't have a choice." Before he quickly sank his fangs into the small, chubby male's neck, causing him to quietly yelp despite not fighting to escape his grip. The darker male's ears flattened against his head as his tail would dip between his legs, whimpering as Molten would draw a small amount of blood from a vein. Although uncomfortable for this boy, Molten could tell this didn't hurt too much, and he was grateful for that. He didn't like being the one to inflict harm on another animal. Generally he only did so when he had no other options. Such as now, as he himself needed fresh blood to survive the day today. As he drew the blood in, Molten couldn't help but notice the difference in the taste of this male's blood. It tasted so good, and so sweet... was this his mate? He slowed down to think about it. What would he have to do to this boy if he truly was his mate? He knew that Nightmare said that most vampires would breed with their mates, though Molten didn't know if he'd ever feel comfortable doing that with someone whom he barely knew. As he released the dark male's neck he backed up and quickly left the bathroom, leaving the other whining and rubbing the bite mark he had left.