𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀᴜ,
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Every Vampire has a mate assigned to them at birth.
Whether they be another vampire, or whether they be a regular, mortal animal.
However, they are never told who it is. They must find their mate themselves.
Not all vampires choose to seek out their mates; Some marry whomever they please.
Others, however, will never be in a relationship unless they find their mate.
How a vampire finds their mate is quite simple. The taste of their blood. To most vampires, only their mate's blood will taste sweet. Others blood with either taste bad, or modest; But never actually good, nor sweet in taste.
Once a vampire finds their mate, they must do everything in their power to mark their mate as theirs, and prevent them from running away if they themselves aren't a vampire, as most, if not all mortal animals will flee from a known vampire.
In addition to vampires, this AU is home to many species of anthro animals, which function much like werewolf packs in social structure. They posess most of the abilities of a werewolf without the weaknesses that come with it.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
A tall, slim black bear with grey markings on his legs, arms, ears, and underbelly. A well-known vampire from his hometown who attends a college, where he is relatively unnoticed by the mortal souls. He's yet to find his mate until Chapter 2, where he'll bite Fredbear and get the first sweet tasting blood he's ever experienced, marking Fredbear as his mate.
Best friends with Molten Freddy, another vampire from his hometown.

𝐌𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲
A medium-sized, dark grey bear with a white face, including bright orange markings on his muzzle and above his eyes. A lesser known vampire from his and Nightmare's hometown, whom attends the same college as Nightmare. He's rather popular with the girls on campus, despite being gay. He's yet to find his mate, though will meet him in Chapter 1, where a bite from desperation and hunger reveals Lefty to be his assigned mate.
Best friends with Nightmare, whom will guide him through the confusion and internal fluttering butterflies that comes with finding his mate.

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫
A young, short mortal bear with golden blonde fur and an infectious smile. He attends college with his brother, Lefty, and is a fertile intersex male, alongside his sibling. He's extremely popular among the guys on campus and can be seen being flirted with by multiple different guys on a daily basis. However, he's already in a relationship with another bear named Phantom Freddy. He's nice to Fredbear, Yes, but is a bit of a control freak and can be very touchy at times, especially during a heat cycle, which can last upwards to a month after coming off his surpressants. Is unknowing that Nightmare or his friend are vampires until he gets bitten by Nightmare and Lefty comes to him about being bitten by Molten Freddy.

𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭𝐲
A short, chubby mortal bear with black fur, red cheeks and a blind eye. He attends college with his brother, Fredbear, and is an extremely fertile intersex male. He's less popular on campus and gets picked on a lot by the boys for having a large chest and hips, which is actually why Fredbear is so popular among the students attending the college. He's single, but wishes he wasn't during his heat cycles, which can last over two weeks when he misses his surpressants.
Is unknowing that Nightmare or his friend are vampires until he gets bitten by Molten Freddy and goes to Fredbear for advice, soon finding out he was bitten by Nightmare.