4. 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚• ღ

En başından başla

"You done?"

"Yes." She nods.

I blocked her path, "Yo' ass not going nowhere with no punk."

She scoffed, "I'm going out with a guy that'll treat me right, you have no say in it and plus we've been talking for a couple days and I'm thinking of giving him a chance."

A couple days? How didn't I know this?

A chance?

This woman is gonna make me slit her throat for real.

"Y'all not gonna last anyway." I say with a shrug.

She furrowed her brows, "And why not?"

I laugh, "He's gonna be tired."

She looked even more confused, "Tired of what?"

I smirk, "Tired of me beating his dumbass."

She hissed her teeth and pushed me away, while I chuckled.

I heard her phone ring and I listened as she answered. I listened when the guy said he had reached and was outside in his car.

"Can you go? I'm about to leave now." She says to me and I nod.

I looked at her and smiled widely, "You look so beautiful, fat ass." I brushed her hair away from her face, "Yo' ain't gonna make me eat the pussy before you leave?"

Her eyes widened and I laughed at her red cheeks.

"Boy, get out of my house." She hissed her teeth at me.

I smirk, "Just a minute, hm?"

She left me in the room and I looked out the window, opening it as I pulled out my gun. I saw a white BMW with an older man inside, bobbing his head to probably whatever playing inside.

Who is this douchebag? Even a crazy man like myself knows to meet a woman at her doorstep and open doors for her.

But look at this asshole, sitting in the car waiting for his date.

For that, he doesn't even deserve to live.

I took the safety off the gun and put on the silencer, before firing it right at his head. It connected right to his forehead as his head dropped back, showing his lifeless figure.

Blood sprayed all over the windshield and I hummed.

What a nasty mess.

I heard a scream in the living room and I put away my gun as I went to wash my hands.

When I finished, I looked at the door as Kataleya rushed inside the room with wide eyes, looking at the gun in my waist.

Tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh my God! You just— you..."

"Killed him." I finished for her with a bored expression.

"Next time, go on a date with someone who's worth it." I laughed as I walked over to her, "Maybe me?" I suggested.

"Y-You killed him." She stuttered, stepping back.

I nod, rolling my eyes, "How many times are you gonna repeat that? Say something different now."

This was getting a little too boring.

"No! You killed him, you're a murderer." She cried more.

I nod, "Hm, I did and I am a proud one. Just like the rest of them I killed." Then I paused, "Well to be clear, I didn't kill them— my dogs did, blame them freckles."