Xiao Liu's eyes widened innocently: "Ten walnuts?!?! Sister Yao, are you saying I'm stupid? Don't Brother Monkey and Brother Xiaomi understand too?"

Bai Yaoyao nodded and threw it away again Monkey and Xiaomi were each given a bottle.

Duan secretly rejoiced, although I don’t understand, but if I don’t ask, then no one will know that I don’t understand. Hehe, he was snickering and found that he also received a bottle...

Okay, then he is also the last one. Four, Xiaoliu is the stupidest!

Everyone in the dark night watched from a distance as Xie Shannan's people were busy going from one trip to another. Cui Ying and another space superpower first put things into the space and then unloaded them into the truck. Several large trucks were piled high. .

Finally, the wood superpower was afraid that something would fall, so he released a few branches to reinforce it.

It took nearly an hour of work before it was completely finished.

Xie Shannan came over and said: "Captain Bai, we have installed it. Do you want to go and see if there is anything you need?"

Bai Yaoyao pretended to refuse and said: "No, my space is full and I can't install anything." Things."

Xie Shannan nodded and said: "Yes, in fact, you can take out some things that are not that useful and replace some of them. The reserve is full of urgent needs. You will not be able to come here again in the future. It is best to take some away.

I'll take them a few hundred meters ahead to see if they can drive smoothly after loading so many things."

Bai Yaoyao smiled and said, "Okay, then I'll go down and have a look."

After Xie Shannan left, Bai Yaoyao said. Yaoyao took everyone in An Ye to the storage warehouse, leaving two people behind to guard them in case there was any danger.

All the material reserves were underground. Bai Yaoyao thought that the air below would be very bad, but she didn't expect that it would be the same as on the ground. The design was quite advanced.

A long corridor runs through it, with warehouses for storing supplies on both sides.

The first few warehouses were mostly agricultural products, including various types of seeds and finished products such as rice, flour, and oil. Although some of them were taken away by Xie Shannan, most of them were left.

Bai Yaoyao didn't refuse anyone who came, and received it into the space together with the shelf, but it was still stored separately from the purchased materials.

There is also a cold storage, which is full of frozen meat. It may have a backup generator or some high-tech power generation equipment. The cold storage is in good condition, and all the frozen meat is normal and has not been contaminated or rotten.

Frozen meat can generally be stored for decades. Maybe someone will eat pork that is older than themselves.

The remaining warehouses also contained salt, sugar, honey, tobacco leaves, cotton, cloth, rubber, petroleum, coal, military tents, canned meat, and finished military rations...

Bai Yaoyao always thought that he had enough supplies . It's complete enough, but compared to the supplies in the reserve, it's not an exaggeration at all.

Xie Shannan could only take away so much, so Bai Yaoyao was given the advantage.

There were not many canned meats and military rations left, only sixty or seventy boxes, each box holding 100 servings, but there were a lot of other things.