9

“Ah, ahem. Ahem!”

I was waiting for today’s afternoon swordsmanship class.

I searched for a single person, both hands behind my back. In all honesty, I already found them. Our swordsmanship teacher had assigned Hylli to help me with my training today again. When I looked at Hylli, he avoided my gaze and looked somewhere else. I casually walked around his vicinity and coughed loudly.

“Prince Hylli.”

When I called his name, he frowned. Obviously he didn’t reply.

“Are you feeling okay?”
“…..what.”
“You said your heart was ripping into pieces yesterday. That sounded pretty painful.”
“…….”
“Oh! You also said that your heart couldn’t take it. Could that be some sort of illness? Shouldn’t you call the royal doctor about that?”

When I repeated his words from yesterday, the prince seemed to have learned about the concept of shame overnight. His face turned an unbelievable shade of red. It looked like he had probably kicked at his blankets quite a bit last night.

Today’s situation was completely different from yesterday. I was absolutely exhilarated. I had gotten so incredibly lucky yesterday. I smiled, thinking to myself about how I should treat Hestia to a meal soon.

The prince glared at me with a murderous look in his eyes.

“What is it that you want?”

The prince, who seemed to be so high and mighty yesterday, was as nervous and scared as me from yesterday.

To be completely honest, I wanted to put my face in front of his and laugh in his face. However, I held it back and decided to be the bigger person. When he asked what I wanted, I breathed in and out as I thought about it. There was something that I absolutely wanted from him, but this situation was too fun to end so quickly. I wanted to tease him for a bit longer.

“….honestly?”

I rolled my eyes in a purposely annoying manner.

“You, this……..”

When he started gritting his teeth, I hurriedly changed the subject.

“Anyway, sir Hylli, I don’t understand how you can change your actions so suddenly when yesterday you were telling me, who had barely entered this class for the first time, that “All women are the same! They’re all disgusting!” Aren’t you discriminating too much? You said I was disgusting yesterday, and you told my friend that she was a pure flower.”
“…when did I say that all women are the same, and that they are disgusting.”

Because I had the audio recording device turned on all day, I also had the audio files from class yesterday. I hurriedly turned on [The Prince’s Shameful Past #2].

[You joined this class to gain my attention. How disgusting. Women are absolutely detestable. How can they all be the same?]

When he heard his own voice quietly speak in the hall, he lunged towards me. The other students turned their heads to see what was happening, but turned away after meeting the prince’s murderous glare. He grabbed the device in my hand and quickly broke it into pieces with a wooden sword. He looked at me, triumphant.

“You can stop now. You don’t have enough evidence anymore.”

Hylli looked very self-confident. I put my hand into my dimension-extension pocket and took out about ten more audio files.

“Um……it looks like I may have made too many files by mistake.”

Seeing the literal pile of audio files in my hand, Hylli couldn’t hide his absolute astonishment. His face was definitely something to see. It was amazing how such a good looking face could look so ugly. Hylli, who seemed to have gotten the necessary treatment for middle schooler disease, grabbed both of my shoulders with an expression on the verge of tears. He opened his mouth to speak, voice wobbly.