3: First kiss + hickey

*It was the next morning.*

*Taehyung came back to the basement and saw Y/N was still sleeping.*

"Get up.",
*Taehyung said and tried to wake her up but she didn't want to.*

"listen carefully Y/N. Wake up or you'll regret it.",
*Taehyung said, his patients are thin while she refuses to wake up. Taehyung grabbed some water and threw the water on Y/N.*

"Hah!",
*Y/N gasped and was now wide awake and wet.*
"Why did you do that?",
*She said while looking at him with anger.*

"Because you weren't waking up.",
*Taehyung said and rolled his eyes from annoyness.*
"Now eat your breakfast.",
*Taehyung said and gave her the tray of food.*

"I want pancakes.",
*She said and pushed the tray away, accidentally falling off the bed. Y/N looked at Taehyung and then back at the food and the tray on the floor.*

"What did you do?!",
*Taehyung said with anger while he didn't have any patience at this moment.*

"I want pancakes.",
*Y/N glared at Taehyung and crossed her arms.*

"you brat!",
*Taehyung yelled at Y/N and pinned her to the bed, getting on top of her.*

"What are you doing?",
*Y/n tried to get away but she was too weak compared to strong Taehyung.*

"Do you want to get fucked?",
*Taehyung was looking at her with cold eyes while she started to shake from fear.*
Tell me, do you want to get fucked roughly?",
*Taehyung was looking at Y/N with pure anger in his eyes*.

"Answer me!",
*Taehyung yelled and slapped her hard across her ass, making her cry out.*

"No please.",
*Y/n rubbed her ass where he slapped her hard while looking at Taehyung with teary eyes which made Taehyung calm down.*

"Then why are you being so stubborn?",
*Taehyung whispered against her neck which made her wimper because her neck was quite sensitive.*

"Don't.",
*Y/N said while trying to get away from Taehyung but nothing was working, her body froze from the shock.*

"Don't what?",
*Taehyung said with his smirk, he slowly bent down and pressed his lips against her soft and pink lips.*

*Taehyung slowly started to move his lips while she was frozen and couldn't move.
Y/N eyes were wide open but soon she closed then. Taehyung grabbed her small waist while Y/N held into the bedsheets tightly.*

"Hmph!",
*Y/N moaned cutely in the kiss because Taehyung started exploring her mouth with his tongue. Taehyung was chuckling and smirking at her adorable moans.*

"How was it? Was it your first kiss?",
*Taehyung was smirking, he went lower to her neck and started kissing it making her moan and whimper more.*

"Hmph...hah...ngh.",
*Soft moans were escaping her innocent mouth while Taehyung made a big hickey on her neck.*

"Look at this.",
*Taehyung looked at the hickey on her white soft neck, this all was kinda turning him on.*

"Calm down.",
*Taehyung said after seeing that Y/N was breathing heavily and grabbing the bedsheets tightly.*