2: Kidnaping

*After a few hours.*

*Y/N opened her eyes slowly, feeling so weak and exhausted. She looked around to see where she was and saw she was in a small room in a basement. It was very dark with a little light.*

*Y/N imigently got up from the bed and ran to the door and started yelling and screaming.*

"Help! Someone please help me! Get me out! Please!",
*She was screaming her lungs out while tears were streaming out of her big cute eyes.*

*After a while she gave up and sat down on the hard floor with her back against the door, she hugged her knees and started crying nonstop loudly. After hours of crying Y/N passed out from crying so much.*

*The door finally opened and someone came inside. He took Y/N in his arms and laid her down on the bed, he tied her up with chains.*

*Soon Y/N woke up and saw it was the same man, Taehyung.*
W-who are y-you?",
*She asked, her voice full of fear and her throat was very dry.*

"Don't be scared. I'm Taehyung.",
*Taehyung said with an evil smirk on his lips while she came closer to her.*

"Please let me go.",
*Y/N begged but nothing was helping.*

Never, you're the love of my life now.",
*Taehyung said and put his rough hand on her soft cheek.*

"please don't touch me.",
*Y/N said and pulled her face away from his grip.*

"Oh i will and you'll enjoy it.",
*Taehyung was getting angry because she was backing away.*

"please stop.",
*She said softly between sobs and sniffs. Taehyung ignored her and unchained her, he put her on his lap.*

"Are you ready?",
*Taehyung said with a smirk while looking down at Y/N, in his lap.*

"For wh-AAHH!",
*Y/N screamed out after Taehyung slapped her little round ass hard.*

"for this.",
*Spank*
*Spank*

"Aaahhh!!"

*Spank*
*Spank*
*Spank*

"P-please *hick* s-stop *sniff* i-i *sob* c-can't.",
*Y/N said between harsh sobs and cries while shaking badly in Taehyung's lap.*

"Will you back away from my touch again?",
*Taehyung said while looking at Y/N's face with no emotions on his face.*

"I'm sorry.",
*She said while crying badly on his chest. Taehyung started feeling guilty but imigently ignored the feeling.*

"Okay, enough with crying.",
*Taehyung started rubbing her ass softly, trying to not hurt her while kissing her tears away.*
"Shh....Are you hungry?",
*Taehyung asked while hugging her gently while she nodded slowly.*

"Good girl, you took it so good. I'm gonna go and bring some food.",
*Taehyung put Insha on the bed and went out of the basement room, locking it back of course.*

*Y/N curled in a ball and started crying from the pain on her ass.*

*Taehyung soon came back with a tray of food and water.*
"Be a good girl and finish it.",
*Taehyung said softly and put the tray of food and a glass of water on the bed.*

"Say aaa.",
*Taehyung said while he put the spoon of food in front of her mouth, Y/N opened her mouth and eat the food.*

*Taehyung made sure Y/N at all the food and drink enough water. He then left her alone in the basement to sleep because it was night now.*