BUILDING MY OWN EMPIRE. BOOK I CHAPTER III.

BOTH MY LEFT AND RIGHT ARMS:

7.DJ gets to Jordan's crib and gets out of his car to proceed to the elevator, which takes him to the floor where Jordan resides. Dj approach the level on Jordan's floor and opened Jordan's crib door, there he saw Jordan and Cj sitting and drinking while playing video games. "Yow what's up, bruh?" Dj said. Cj said, "Hey, look, the rich guy is here, bro." That's it, dude, Dj laughing while fist bumping his thugs friends. Yo but I'm heading out in four days, DJ remarked. Heck yes! said Cj. So you're really not going to your father's memorial? questioned Jordan Dj said, "Nah, bruh, fuck him; he's dead anyhow and he won't know I'm not there." That's really cold-blooded; after leaving you with all of his fortune and morals, you still don't like him? questioned Cj.

8.Nigga, who's side are you on? said Dj, smiling broadly. "Come on really bruh, you know where my loyalty stands," responded Cj, drinking his beer. Whatever bruh, what the fuck man, why are you using my car in need of speed bruh, gimi this you fuck loser," Dj said to Cj. Bruh, your automobile in this game is very sluggish! Anyway, Cj responded by laughing openly, with Jordan backing him up. Dj said, "You know, I was thinking that with all this money, I could become a drug lord when I move to America." That sounds really interesting, bruh; just remember us when you become a fucking drug lord," Jordan replied, playfully nudging Dj's shoulder. Bruh, I got you guys. I'll send for you in no time, that's a guarantee, said Dj, assuring his niggas he got their backs.

9.For hours, the trio engaged in games and consumed several drinks. As the sun begins to set in the evening, everyone grew tired and scattered over Jordan's living room, Using their cellphones to browse social media. I'm famished. DJ SAID: "What do you guys want to eat? I'm ordering it." Jordan declared his desire for Chinese cuisine, and CJ asked to get the same. Okay, then, three boxes of Chinese food, Dj grinned and responded. It's 6:37 p.m., and the meal had come minutes ago. Dj and his buddies sat in Jordan's dining room and have a well-prepared supper while using their phones. Yoo Bruh, have a look at this Barbie gal over in America. CJ Shouted showcasing a lovely female on LG who seems like she's straight out of a magazine. I can't wait to be over there, bruh CJ, laughing madly with DJ and Jordan.