BUILDING MY OWN EMPIRE. BOOK I CHAPTER IIII.

MELLOW VYBZ:

Following supper, CJ, DJ, and Jordan dispersed to Jordan's living room to watch an action film. Hey, said DJ, it's late, and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. I have to plan my father's memorial service for Saturday, as I will be departing on Friday night.That's unfortunate that you won't be attending your own father's memorial, CJ stated. Calm down, I have my reasons DJ said. Well, I'm heading out as well, remarked CJ. I'll see you tomorrow, Jordan. CJ and DJ depart Jordan crib, fist bumping each other goodbye, and go for their cars.

11:07 p.m. DJ arrived home, exited his car, and entered his apartment. After washing, DJ laid in bed looking around social media till his phone fell on his face. He decided to get some sleep.

The next morning, after DJ made calls and plans for his father's memorial, DJ receives a text message from his favorite uncle stating, Hey buddy, can we talk?
DJ answers to his uncle text message, "Sure, uncle Sam, I'll be home all day today." DJ uncle replied, "Good, I should be over there around 1:00 p.m." DJ replies to his uncle text, "Okay, uncle Sam." DJ goes to the kitchen, feeling the desire to eat breakfast and drink coffee. After breakfast, DJ showers and changes into his going-out attire before heading out to his car.

Texting CJ and Jordan. I'm on my way to get dressed, and both CJ and Jordan texted questioned marks. DJ answered, "We're going on the road, Bros." Upon arriving outside CJ's crib, DJ noticed CJ standing outside his crib waiting for him. "Yo bro, what's up?" CJ inquired, DJ fist pumping him as he got into DJ's car. DJ said, "We're going to get Jordan and go to a hotel, but I'll have to return here before 12:00 noon because one of my uncle is coming to see me." Cool, so you'll be returning after you're finished, correct? Ask CJ. Yeah man, responds DJ, you think I'd let you boys have all the fun? hahaha. Haha, CJ laugh, "Okay, let's go get Jordan then."

Jordan crib shouted the destination as DJ sped out of CJ's flat. Reach out into Jordan's flat. Jordan was waiting on CJ and DJ when they noticed him smoking a cigarette. Hey, dude. CJ shouts through the vehicle window to Jordan, DJ pulls over, Jordan gets in the car, greets CJ and DJ, and inquires where to. We're crashing a hotel today, isn't this going to be fun?" CJ said, giggling uncontrollably. Jordan inquires about the hotel and the duration of their stay. I'll be leaving you off and returning to town since one of my uncles is visiting me today, I believe it's for my fucking father's memorial. When CJ and DJ arrive to a stunning tower in a glass structure, they both drop their jaws in amazement! "All right, the rooms are booked and everything is reserved," replied DJ. Just walk in and give them this pass card, and they'll check you guys in, I'll be back in no time to join you.
Both CJ and Jordan exited DJ's car and walked carefully to the majestic structure, looking around in surprise as they reached the front desk. CJ passes out the pass card to the lady as they check in.