Several military vehicles rushed over. Without much thought, Wen Qingling grabbed the young man from a distance and threw him onto the roof. "Da Bai, catch him, don't let him die."

"Meow!" Da Bai agreed and moved its massive body, pressing the young man with its paw on the roof.

Nie Hao was on the verge of passing out, covered in blood. He was being restrained by Da Bai and was still struggling desperately. "You're all dead! You killed my uncle and dared to hurt me. You'll never leave Sixth District alive!"

The people accompanying Nie Hao watched helplessly as he was held hostage by a big cat. They could only chase after them desperately, not daring to fire their shotguns randomly. If they failed to kill the big cat with one shot, Nie Hao would be the one who died. Nie's family only had Nie Hao as their sole heir, and the family treasured him dearly. The soldiers could only report the situation and refrain from acting recklessly.

Wen Qingling was very satisfied with Nie Hao's behavior of sending him a gift of a severed head. They were worried about how to safely take Bei Ye and Jiang Xin away, and now the chips had come to them willingly. It was a great stroke of luck.

Xiao Hen knew where the command center of Sixth District was located, so there was no need for Wen Qingling to use his psychic powers. They went straight there.

Inside the command center, Old Nie, who was waiting for Wen Qingling to take the bait, received news that Nie Hao had been captured by Wen Qingling's big cat instead of hearing about Wen Qingling. Old Nie was taken aback and almost fainted on the spot.

Despite all the precautions, Old Nie couldn't prevent Nie Hao from acting recklessly. This was all thanks to Yu Jinhui and Yu Jinlin. He wondered what kind of mind-altering drug they had given this idiotic boy for him to be so close to them!

Old Nie scolded Nie Tianling, "If anything happens to Hao Hao, I won't spare Yu Jinlin!"

Nie Tianling was also worried but argued, "What does this have to do with Linlin?"

Old Nie jumped up, wanting to slap this idiotic son. If it weren't for this woman interfering in Nie Tianling's marriage, Nie Tianling wouldn't have divorced his first wife, and Nie Hao wouldn't have turned out like this!

While Old Nie was chasing after Nie Tianling, wanting to beat this foolish son to death, he suddenly heard a voice in his ear, "Are you Nie Jiang, the general of Sixth District?"

Old Nie's hand holding the sword froze, his face filled with astonishment. "Who are you?"

Wen Qingling replied, "I caught someone. Is he someone from your family?"

Old Nie clenched his teeth, his gaze fierce. "You're... Wen Qingling?!"

Wen Qingling was surprised. "You actually know me... No, it doesn't make sense for you to know me. It must be Bei Ya and Jiang Xin who told you, right?"

Luo Fengjue and Mi Yan in the car didn't notice anything strange, but Xiao Hen narrowed his eyes. He knew the significance of Wen Qingling to the various district. It seemed that the mobilization of so many patrol teams from the Sixth District wasn't because of Yu Jinhui's importance but because Wen Qingling was important enough.

Old Nie suppressed his ambitions and spoke calmly, "Wen Qingling, if you're willing, we can sit down and have a good talk. As a show of sincerity, I can hand over those two people to you. I can also overlook what happened to Yu Jinhui. How about that?"

"Father?!" Nie Tianling was the first to disagree but was stopped by a look from Old Nie.

Wen Qingling lazily responded, "What do I have to talk about with an old man like you? There's a generation gap between us. How many gaps do we have?!"