The Hero and the man named Kim Rok Soo

Cale inched back a little after seeing that vicious look.

"You said you are willing to do anything then this is one of it"

"Why does it have to be that person? Are you just saying this because you wanted to save your other self?"

Sort of, but not really.

Cale thought and sighed, It was the truth though, Cale Henituse may not have been mentioned that much in the Birth of a Hero after his first appearance but in a bigger picture he probably would play a big part in this entire story if they found out about his origins. Even Cale - no Kim Rok Soo was surprised at the origins of Cale Henituse, specially his Mother Jour and the ancient power she had, all of these will surround Cale Henituse.

"I'm just telling you that he had something very important that you need in order to win against the White Star"

"Can't you just tell me? That's still you after all. You can just tell me and I'll take it without having to get close to him" Choi Han said with a frown.

"It's something that I can't tell you.. " Cale murmured with a small frown, it would be very disrespectful for that Cale if he tells Choi Han to go to his mother's grave and acquire the ancient power there, Choi Han won't be able to use it properly even if he gets his hands on it. Also Kim Rok Soo already accepted his life as Cale Henituse, it somehow bothered him a little if Choi Han would just take that ancient power without informing Cale, the only last memory of his mother that she left in that world.

He felt that Cale Henituse deserves to know about it first.

"Tsk" Choi Han clicked his tongue in annoyance and he leaned back against the couch "You really can't tell me?"

"No, It's something the Cale Henituse in your world needs to tell you"

"You are making this difficult, My relationship with Cale Henituse is different than here, I hate the guy, he is an ass"

"Yes, he was," Cale silently agreed.

Choi Han paused and he turned to look at Cale "Did you just agree? That you are an ass?"

"Well I'm not Cale Henituse I'm a transmigrator so I agree"

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

Choi Han and Cale stared at each other for a moment before Choi Han finally scoffed and put his head on both of his hands and took a deep breath as he processed the information that was casually thrown at him once again.

Oh, he told you.

Even the owner of this body is casually commenting about it as if it's not altering Choi Han's working brain right now. He was fed with so much information earlier that he was trying to process what Cale just said and that was the most shocking of all things too! He just did not know how to proceed, this man is just dropping mind blowing information as if he was talking about the weather.

A transmigrator? He is not Cale Henituse? That made so much sense now, but still a little warning would have been appreciated!

Cale didn't say anything as he waited for Choi Han to recover, he was leaning against the couch covering his mouth as he yawned. Damn he was sleepy, can they end their conversation now? It's past two already and his eyes were getting heavier.

"Can we end the conversation for today?"

"Hell no!" Choi Han protested before shaking his head "Do you have a hobby of dropping mind blowing information so casually?"