The Hero faces a confrontation.

"Where is Cale-nim?"

Choi Han asked Lock as he looked around, he was done with his sparing with Beacrox and now he could not find the red haired male and the three kids.

"They probably went to the farm at the back" Lock said and Choi Han nodded, thanking him as he walked to the back of the Villa, he did not know there was a farm here. It took him a while to find it, Choi Han was thankful he decided to wear a tank top, the afternoon heat is making him sweat especially after the sparring with Beacrox. Wiping his forehead with a towel he finally found the farm after hearing the loud voices of the children.

"Human! How weak are you that you can't even pluck a carrot!"

That was Raon.

Choi Han rounded the corner and saw a strange but endearing sight.

Cale Henituse is standing in the middle of the field carrying a basket, his usual red locks that were freely flowing beyond his shoulders were now tied in a low ponytail, as if he did it in a rush and did not care that it was a little messy. He had a straw hat to protect him from the sun, his pants were also rolled up to his knee, despite the heat he was still wearing a white long sleeved shirt, it was simple compared to the usual clothes he wore. However Choi Han was not prepared when the red haired turned his back on him to face Hong who was handing him a potato. HIs shirt, the back had a slit, the entire garment is only being held by being tied around his neck and the hem of the shirt to secure it. The swordsman could not look away from that patch of pale skin that was peeking out from the shirt, he could feel the heat creeping on his neck at this point.

Stop staring!

The voice reminded him that he had been staring and he frowned, he immediately looked away and was about to leave but he heard On's voice calling him.

"Choi Han!"

Choi Han paused and turned to look back to see the four of them looking in his direction. without any choice he walked to where they are and he smiled when Raon went to him, out of instinct his hand landed on his round head to give a gentle pat.

"Do you need help Cale-nim?"

"Your timing is great, help me water these plants later" Cale pointed at the well that they had installed.

"Human! I told you I can just magic the water!" Raon said as he flew near Cale once again, the two kittens were walking around and playing around Cale's feet.

"You won't be able to experience the farm life if everything is done by magic" Cale said and bent down at the carrot that On was pointing with her paw.

Cale set the basket down as he tried to pull the carrot out.

"Your arms are so weak" Hong commented and Cale rolled his eyes, for the record the carrots were big! and he had no idea how the hell it was deeply rooted on the ground, just what the hell are they fertilizing these with?!

"I'm trying!"

Choi Han looked at this sorry display with a slight shake of his head and he removed his sword from his holster as well as his gloves as he placed them on the table. He returned to the field to help but before he could reach out to help Cale was glaring at him.

"I'll do it" His ego was hurt alright, these children had been calling him weak just because he was struggling a little.

"Alright" Choi Han said and smirked as he crossed his arms, there was a slight amusement in his eyes as he looked at the red haired man struggling to unroot a carrot. What would the public say if they saw their beloved hero and commander struggling because of a carrot?